IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
torqueball (Offline)
  #1 5/5/10 8:12 PM
Two time race winner Jon "The Mayor" Sciscoe is ready to dominate this years running of the Memorial. "I own that place" says Jon. Sciscoe goes on to explain that he has acquired a special shock package just for this years event. "The only question is who's runnin second?" states one of Jons supporters.

This will be a must see event this Saturday night. The question is, who will challenge the Mayor????
Posted via Mobile Device
SamSr32 (Offline)
  #2 5/5/10 9:11 PM
Hope Jon is not as confident as the writer of this message. Chase Stockon will be back at Paragon to make a charge for another Johnson Memorial win. See you at Paragon.
jjsprt92 (Online)
  #3 5/5/10 9:26 PM
I would be more Worried about the Engine Package going Boom!!!!,then the shock package!!!
Sprinter56 (Offline)
  #4 5/5/10 11:22 PM
oh yee with little sense of humor did the sarcasm give you an afro when it blew over your head
JoshCunningham (Offline)
  #5 5/6/10 12:25 PM
I think I'll be there
sprinter7 (Offline)
  #6 5/6/10 2:58 PM
Pay no attention to the comments of torqueball. Danny Holtsclaw thinks his FAKE press releases are funny.... Paragon Speedway has been good to me over the years and I look forward to racing this weekend at the Johnson Memorial. As far as the engine program jjsprt92, come on down pit side and see me. Or just sit in the stands and talk about how u can do it better. I thank all of the people that use this board in a resposible way.
See you all at the track

Jon Sciscoe
Bradleyracing86 (Offline)
  #7 5/6/10 4:15 PM
Well said Jon, when's the Mayors term up Danny lol!
Posted via Mobile Device
torqueball (Offline)
  #8 5/6/10 4:25 PM
He's up for re-******** this saturday night.....

I would also like to apologize to Jon for posting his statements on a public forum when they were given to me "off the record".....lol
5JMOFFATTFAN! (Offline)
  #9 5/6/10 8:45 PM
well jon stanbroughs facebook says he will be at paragon sat night... So he should keep it interesting..
Posted via Mobile Device
wildman92 (Online)
  #10 5/6/10 9:20 PM
Originally Posted by JoshCunningham:
I think I'll be there
Good luck Josh!!!!

Jen Kelley (she/her)