IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > PRI Show Membership Charge
9/11/22, 5:46 PM   #1
PRI Show Membership Charge
popham

I been getting Emails to pre register for the PRI Show since I was already in the system. I filled it out like usual and found to finish it they now want to charge you a $40 membership fee. I think this will make the crowd smaller. I’m not saying it’s not worth it, but from free to $40 is definitely a change.

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
9/11/22, 6:18 PM   #2
PIT CART

I noticed that also 🤔

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
9/11/22, 7:27 PM   #3
sprintracer82

I hope it thins the crowd some. The last time I went it was total chaos and was never able to talk to who I wanted to. I know several key people only show up on the first day do to how bad Friday and Saturday have gotten.
Nick Landon

5 members like this post: jdull99, PIT CART, progressive22, superstock30, tirespinner
9/11/22, 8:03 PM   #4
Grocery Guy

Race Count This Year: 6

They have been talking about the $40 charge since early in the year. I'm sure their costs have gone up and this will filter out many of the people that got in free and really had no interest in buying any of the products. As others said, the hallways were so overcrowded it was hard to do business.

2 members like this post: opnwhlmnd, tirespinner
9/11/22, 8:41 PM   #5
TQ29m

I recall the times when Dave Dayton had the 4 days of his auctions and vendor sales, as the gate admission went up, flow dropped off some, the overall result for people who were there to actually buy something increased a lot, I didn't have a lot to spend, but if I needed something that was there I could buy it, and the auctions were great, I could pick up some bargains there as well, the first time we went, it was a lot of people kinda wandering about, just looking for a place to stay warm for a while.

4 members like this post: Grocery Guy, Hustlin-Hoosier, opnwhlmnd, tirespinner
9/11/22, 10:01 PM   #6
snowdrift

The 40.00 $ is for year long membership in PRI you get the monthly PRI magazine that has a lot of good information on the business side of all of racing

5 members like this post: dwhitney1169, Grocery Guy, Hubie48, Hustlin-Hoosier, jonboat15
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > PRI Show Membership Charge