IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Weather???????
11/30/08, 9:24 AM   #1
Weather???????
Jerry Spencer

Not a racing thread but wondering how is the weather where you are? Kokomo is getting pounded with snow, started around 4:45 this morning and is really putting it down. Hope everyone is enjoying the last day of the holiday weekend. :respect:

Jerry #66j
www.joshspencer.com

11/30/08, 9:33 AM   #2
Re: Weather???????
illiNOISE

It's not exactly a blizzard here in Southwestern Illinois, but we do have white crap falling from the sky.:thumbsdown:

Meanwhile, my parents are vactioning in Hawaii right now.:rolleyes:

11/30/08, 9:39 AM   #3
bigmojo5

Thanks for the info guys.
I'm going to ride my sleigh down to Cincy today and have decided to pack my suitcase. Just wet here in Dayton now but better getting a hotel room than trying to fight idiots who think they're Dale Earnhardt try to drive in the snow. What you guys are getting now we might be getting at 6 p.m.
Jim Morrison

11/30/08, 9:40 AM   #4
Great Scott

Race Count This Year: 48
Race Count Last Year: 63

Please send some snow to Bloomington. Sam and I can't go sledding without snow. It just raining here.

11/30/08, 9:45 AM   #5
terrehautian

Also send snow to Terre Haute, and not this 1-3 inches of snow that we might get, I mean 4-6 inches. Too bad the snow around here is unpredictable, if was predictable.....snowmobile races at the Action Track.

11/30/08, 10:04 AM   #6
Jerry Spencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmojo5 View Post
Thanks for the info guys.
I'm going to ride my sleigh down to Cincy today and have decided to pack my suitcase. Just wet here in Dayton now but better getting a hotel room than trying to fight idiots who think they're Dale Earnhardt try to drive in the snow. What you guys are getting now we might be getting at 6 p.m.
Jim Morrison
The snow has slowed a little with more on the way this afternoon, The bad thing around here is the lack of salt, it is very slick in Howard county. Keep that sleigh on both runners and be safe. The t.v. just said we have 2 inches but we have measured at least 4 on the west side of Kokomo.

Jerry #66j
www.joshspencer.com

11/30/08, 10:56 AM   #7
cmakin

Sunny and cool here in the Houston area. Just turned cool, though. I still have the A/C on in the house, but may switch to heat tonight. 52 outside this morning. We even have one more racing event this week. The USMTS mods will be putting on a three day show at Houston Raceway Park. Our mod is in pieces right now (off season rebuild), but I will be shooting the show. I am sure that it will be a little cool at night. It might even get down into the 40s. Folks around here consider that to be absolutely freezing.

11/30/08, 11:30 AM   #8
ThaBurgFan

Jerry,

Just a cool rain here in the Burg area. I hear there is an isolated blizzard over at Perfect North Slopes but Dave Rudisell would have to weigh in on that!

11/30/08, 11:39 AM   #9
SpfldMile

It's been snowing all morning here in central IL. The grass is pretty much covered. Be careful out there.

11/30/08, 11:53 AM   #10
Chris Nunn

Race Count This Year: 20

Please keep any and all snow away from Bloomington

Thank you

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Weather???????