IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Closed Thread
AustinSprinter (Offline)
  #131 1/7/10 11:11 PM
Weather for Tulsa on Sat...high.. 16*....low...5*....but gets better thru out Race week!!...48*/32*....that is better!!....fingers are crossed!!...
  #132 1/8/10 7:56 AM
I think I should have been a weatherman. What other job is there where you can be dead wrong more than half the time and still get a regular check?
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #133 1/8/10 6:03 PM
snow! I'm not done cleaning up yesterday's installment of "winter in Wisconsin" yet. We also had winds overnight so we had some drifting this morning. School's we 2 hours late starting this morning.
Danny Burton (Offline)
  #134 1/8/10 6:42 PM
Hey Tim, we got bombed here with 4 inches of snow. School has been out for the last 2 days. Lows tonight and tomorrow night in single digits.

And I gotta walk about 6 miles in it tomorrow.

19 months and 15 days to go before I can join Marv at Bob Evans. D. Rudisell will buy, of course.

http://www.hoseheads.com/dannyb.html

Quiet, numbskulls. I'm broadcasting.
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #135 1/8/10 7:01 PM
Originally Posted by Danny Burton:
Hey Tim, we got bombed here with 4 inches of snow. School has been out for the last 2 days. Lows tonight and tomorrow night in single digits.

19 months and 15 days to go before I can join Marv at Bob Evans. D. Rudisell will buy, of course.
Hey Danny, can I go to?

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #136 1/8/10 8:29 PM
Originally Posted by Danny Burton:

What a difference it makes and we are only 6 or so hours apart. 4" of snow and school closed for 2 days. We had more than double that and school was only 2 hours behind because of the overnight drifting of snow.

19 more months also means that this isn't your last "winter" of trudging through 4" of killer snow!
Danny Burton (Offline)
  #137 1/8/10 8:31 PM
Come on down, Mike. Just leave the snow behind.

Correcto, Timmy boy. Only one more winter after this one. That'll be one I'll be glad to take.

We may hit the mid 30s here next week.

http://www.hoseheads.com/dannyb.html

Quiet, numbskulls. I'm broadcasting.
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #138 1/8/10 9:09 PM
Just got done measuring yesterday's snow total courtesy of the patio table that i never put away for the winter. 8" on the Stanley measuring stick.
interpreter66 (Offline)
  #139 1/11/10 8:11 AM
holly $hit 21 degree's
illiNOISE (Offline)
  #140 1/11/10 8:24 AM
It's actually 30 degrees warmer this morning than at this time yesterday. (28 above today, -2 yesterday.) We might just get above the freezing point today.

Even Roman Chariots ran non-wing, and on dirt. Hail Caesar!
Closed Thread