IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #11 3/1/20 7:31 AM
Originally Posted by racinc1:
I see USAC is pushing to buy your tickets online. Is there ever an issue just buying your tickets at the gate like a normal dirt race? Does it ever sell out to the point they won’t let anymore people in?
No never.
2 Likes: luckybuc97, racenut69
ISF (Offline)
  #12 3/1/20 12:20 PM
Originally Posted by racinc1:
I see USAC is pushing to buy your tickets online. Is there ever an issue just buying your tickets at the gate like a normal dirt race? Does it ever sell out to the point they won’t let anymore people in?
As I said earlier, we've attended all but 2 POWRi/USAC midget shows ever held in the SIC and we've yet to see it completely sold out. That having been said, the seats that go unused for these shows are, for the most part, seats that are in area's where you really wouldn't want to watch the racing from. So, if you opt for general admission the day of the event get there early.

One of the advantages is you will save a few bucks per ticket if you purchase your seats in advance online and obviously if you purchase reserve seats you won't need to worry about getting a decent seat in the GA sections. We enjoy hanging out up town at the St. Nicholas Brewery 'till it's almost time for hot laps and with reserve seats we can do that without worry of finding a seat.

This is very often one of the better midget shows we attend all year and Lauren does a great job promoting this event.

Have a great time!

Silver Crown Championship Dirt Cars properly driven on a one mile dirt track are classic poetry in motion. Using that analogy, Jack Hewitt is one of the greatest poets of all time.
4 Likes: erich45, luckybuc97, mc/rider, racenut69
Koko06 (Offline)
  #13 3/5/20 11:34 AM
How many rows are reserved for the shamrock classic
racenut69 (Offline)
  #14 3/5/20 12:16 PM
I think it is the top 2 rows that are reserved.

There is always room for one more in the corner! I'm disguised as a responsible adult!...
Michael Carter....
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #15 3/5/20 3:44 PM
Originally Posted by Koko06:
How many rows are reserved for the shamrock classic
Think it’s top 3.

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
2 Likes: ISF, tirespinner
racenut69 (Offline)
  #16 3/6/20 1:11 PM
Gonna be great day to tailgate and watch great racing.....See ya there!

There is always room for one more in the corner! I'm disguised as a responsible adult!...
Michael Carter....
5 Likes: duel, i love dirt track racing, ISF, tirespinner, wildman92
duel (Offline)
  #17 3/7/20 12:22 AM
B watching Saturday. Cra/usac feature up next from Canyon on net.
2 Likes: oppweld, tirespinner
Stevensville Mike (Offline)
  #18 3/7/20 9:26 AM
45 cars as of right now. Not too bad for a late Winter show.

Have one for me, boys and girls, and enjoy the action!

http://tjslideways.com/2020/03/06/sh...st-reaches-45/

Chiming in live from the West Coast of Michigan.... Mike
3 Likes: oppweld, racenut69, tirespinner
illiNOISE (Offline)
  #19 3/7/20 12:05 PM
It's not too terribly cold, so the fumes in the air don't sink as far in the warmer, lighter air. I do usually take some nasal allergy spray (generic Flonase) with me to spritz before the feature.

Even Roman Chariots ran non-wing, and on dirt. Hail Caesar!
mc/rider (Offline)
  #20 3/7/20 10:40 PM
Robert Bell makes the feature

When in doubt Gas It
13 Likes: duel, EBookerFan, Gabby, i love dirt track racing, ISF, jdull99, luckybuc97, PIT CART, racenut69, skids59, sprint17jr, tirespinner, TNRustler