IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
revjimk (Offline)
  #1 11/16/16 3:12 PM
This could be one of those "did I miss the announcement?" things...

Just saw in Flatout that Schatz will be driving Bryan Clauson's ride for Chili Bowl.... should be interesting

Now I really wish I could go, not sure if I want to take a chance with scalpers or pit pass.... Can you find good places to watch with a pit pass?
Wizard 05 (Offline)
  #2 11/16/16 4:28 PM
Yes
bart (Offline)
  #3 11/16/16 8:26 PM
If you have the chance to go...DO IT!

You can get tickets plus there is tons to see and experience in the pits.

This will be my 21st Chili Bowl.

Bart
JEFFSTOY (Offline)
  #4 11/16/16 11:50 PM
Bart is right. only been to 1 but it is a great week
jim goerge (Offline)
  #5 11/17/16 2:50 AM
Just saw where Sunshine Tyler Courtney will drive a second team car to Schatz
4 Likes: BrentTFunk, davidm, i love dirt track racing, Stephen Cording
DICK DRAGON (Offline)
  #6 11/17/16 4:28 PM
Originally Posted by revjimk:

Just saw in Flatout that Schatz will be driving Bryan Clauson's ride for Chili Bowl.... should be interesting

Now I really wish I could go, not sure if I want to take a chance with scalpers or pit pass.... Can you find good places to watch with a pit pass?
GO!!!!!It's the greatest race in the world! The backstretch seats & there is a section in turn 3, that are for Pit Pass holders. Get there early to claim your seat though!

Ricky Stenhouse will be in a Clauson-Marshall entry as well.

Kansasdirtfan (Offline)
  #7 11/18/16 4:19 PM
Originally Posted by revjimk:

Assuming that Bryan would have been in the Dooling 63, does this mean that Schatz is in that car, or will Clauson/Marshall field 3 cars, since Stenhouse and Courtney have already been announced for Clauson/Marshall?

Bob Nikkel
DICK DRAGON (Offline)
  #8 11/18/16 4:41 PM
Originally Posted by Kansasdirtfan:
Assuming that Bryan would have been in the Dooling 63, does this mean that Schatz is in that car, or will Clauson/Marshall field 3 cars, since Stenhouse and Courtney have already been announced for Clauson/Marshall?
As of right now, the Clauson-Marshall team has 3 drivers in their stable for the CB. I haven't seen the Dooling 63 team since Bryan's accident.

fanatic (Offline)
  #9 11/21/16 1:01 AM
excited to see
Stealth87 (Offline)
  #10 11/21/16 4:08 PM
Originally Posted by DICK DRAGON:
GO!!!!!It's the greatest race in the world! The backstretch seats & there is a section in turn 3, that are for Pit Pass holders. Get there early to claim your seat though!

Ricky Stenhouse will be in a Clauson-Marshall entry as well.
Also in regards to this. They will tell you that you can't save your seat with a blanket, and that's the truth. If you choose to go this route, make sure there is someone staying in your seats each time you step away, otherwise your seat might not be there when you get back. They are very firm on not letting someone throw a blanket down and being gone for hours at a time.