IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Other Classifieds > FS: Two 220v MIG Welders
3/7/12, 5:06 PM   #1
FS: Two 220v MIG Welders
jontheturboguy

Don't need so many welders at the shop.

You're welcome to come test drive either if you're serious about buying.

If you buy, and don't know how to weld, I'll give you lessons.

The only thing you'll need for either of these is power, a bottle of 75/25, and some welding wire.

Make me an offer, the worst I could say is no. Please no trades for car parts. Cash and cash only.

The first unit is an older AIRCO Dip-pack 200. Great machine. Very heavy transformer style machine. Almost no circuit boards inside to go bad (one very small one inside that is hand soldered). Welds like a dream. Clean inside and out. AND I MEAN CLEAN! Also has a bunch of new consumable parts that go with it for the MIG gun itself. This would need loaded with a cherry picker as its very very heavy.

Asking $950 obo

The second welder is a newer ESAB mig master 300i. This unit is user friendly, but can become very very advanced if you start adventuring around inside the computer parameters. YES, it has an on board computer. If you don't venture around, its as simple as pressing a button and welding. No setup required.This is an inverter style machine, and because of this it's actually light for how big it is. Two men can load it in the bed of a pickup without much hassle. This unit also comes complete with the exception of welding wire, power, and a gas bottle. It also has a remote control foot pedal so that you can increase the power and wire speed away from the machine while at a work station.

If you get the right accessories for this, you can TIG weld ferrous metals with this unit. You can also stick weld with it....again if you get the right attachments/accessories.

Asking $1600 obo for this unit.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Other Classifieds > FS: Two 220v MIG Welders