IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Crankin (Offline)
  #1 1/8/13 10:44 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v...eature=related
8 Likes: baldtireman, dirt330, dirtnonwingfan, Hotshoe65s, michiganmadman, SHORTBUS, SpfldMile, throb
Bruce Harrison (Offline)
  #2 1/8/13 3:32 PM
Cannot imagine how many thousands of hours went into building that, truly amazing
dirtnonwingfan (Offline)
  #3 1/8/13 8:00 PM
Wow!!! We've got to get whoever made this to a sprint car race. How about a 1/8 scale model of Kokomo with all the cars? Thanks so much for sharing that fantastic piece of work.

Frank Daigh
Hotshoe65s (Offline)
  #4 1/8/13 9:03 PM
That's pretty impressive. Do you have any background info about it? Seems to me like it would be a good movie prop.

Posted via Mobile Device
Fredy (Offline)
  #5 1/8/13 9:33 PM
WoW !!!!!!!!!!!! Way Cool !!!!!!!!!!
Bradleyracing86 (Offline)
  #6 1/8/13 9:48 PM
Pretty accurate on how fast the catering trucks drive recklessly across the ramp.. !!!

Posted via Mobile Device
3 Likes: cmakin, dirtnonwingfan, koolaid89
cmakin (Offline)
  #7 1/9/13 6:02 AM
Wow. At the beginning I was thinking to myself, "Oh, nice. It would be cool if the planes flew, though. . . . "

Wow.

Be sure to visit www.manvelmotorsports.com. 2024 Robert Ballou Calendars are available.
Crankin (Offline)
  #8 1/9/13 10:17 AM
Originally Posted by Hotshoe65s:
That's pretty impressive. Do you have any background info about it? Seems to me like it would be a good movie prop.

Posted via Mobile Device
The only I could find is that is was the Hamburg Airport, and it was it was built by it's employees.
reeserx (Offline)
  #9 1/9/13 3:41 PM
Really cool but first thing that popped in my head was wow someone has a lot of time on their hands lol

Posted via Mobile Device