IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
reeserx (Offline)
  #1 8/6/15 4:30 AM
Logan Jarrett was involved in a automobile accident yesterday morning in Kokomo totaling his truck. Newspaper says he might have had a seizure, no update on his condition but it looked like he would be ok but him and his family certainly could use prayers. He's a good kid and the jarretts are some of the nicest people you will meet in the pits.
50 Likes: agar, Agentry10, Al Pierce, Bobv, bowbuild, BrentTFunk, Clydesdale, cwfan08, davidm, dickster, dirtball, DirtHawk92, dirtnonwingfan, dirt_trackgurl006, EBookerFan, FALCONEDDIE, Flatrightrear, i love dirt track racing, Indy1808, interpreter66, JarrettFarms73, Jerry Shaw, jim goerge, K9Racer, LUCKYONE, mc/rider, MidwestD2Midget, miwingless, mowerman, Nate, nedra_bahler_835@com, o-84, oldfan49, Pat O'Connor Fan, racechasser, racedave, racefan20, racegal, RacinFool, rapid robert, ronmil, scottyCbus, SHORTBUS, speed bump, Speedracer, spicoli, SPRINTCAR, SprintManDave, Will Shunk, WinglessLovers
DirtHawk92 (Offline)
  #2 8/6/15 5:09 AM
Hope everything's ok... Thoughts and prayers go out...
scottyCbus (Offline)
  #3 8/6/15 7:50 AM
Prayers to Logan and the Jarrett family!
racephoto1 (Offline)
  #4 8/6/15 7:53 AM
Prayers said for logan and family.
davidm (Offline)
  #5 8/6/15 8:20 AM
Will be keeping Logan in my prayers.
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #6 8/6/15 10:28 AM
Get well Logan!

Charles Nungester
treecitytornado (Offline)
  #7 8/6/15 10:37 AM
Prayers for Logan and the family!
dstensland (Offline)
  #8 8/6/15 12:09 PM
Get well soon. Hope to see you back at the track soon. Logan and Tony have always been the kind of guys to lend a helping hand. Let me know if there's anything I can do to return the favor.
eclecticracer (Offline)
  #9 8/6/15 5:07 PM
Prayer arrows flying......
bojo20 (Offline)
  #10 8/6/15 6:08 PM
Thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery