IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
JEFFSTOY (Offline)
  #11 7/6/14 12:29 PM
btt
rclaridge (Offline)
  #12 7/7/14 3:12 PM
Lets get this back to the top! I know of several drivers that are donating so lets see how much we can get from the fans!
racenut69 (Offline)
  #13 7/7/14 4:25 PM
^^^ Bump ^^^

There is always room for one more in the corner! I'm disguised as a responsible adult!...
Michael Carter....
Flatrightrear (Offline)
  #14 7/7/14 4:41 PM
I've been teasing Sheila for years that I thought I was her only boyfriend but whenever I see her at the track she's always hugging every guy around. She is and always has been a great joy to see at the track with her big smile and wonderful attitude. She broke her arm at her real job earlier this year and that was when they discovered the cancer. Let's make this a great night for her as I know of no one more deserving or who will be more appreciative of the showing of love and concern for her. Any money raised will be great but this girl thrives as a "Lovebug."
3 Likes: jim goerge, mc/rider, rclaridge
AB Racing (Offline)
  #15 7/7/14 6:53 PM
I collected several nice gifts from fans and drivers this past weekend. For that I say thank you!!! We will have a few more from sprint week. What we really need is 40 corn hole teams and anyone who can make it down to have lunch at the track and in enjoy the day. Thanks again.
2 Likes: rclaridge, Rpracing1
JEFFSTOY (Offline)
  #16 7/8/14 8:19 AM
back to the top
rclaridge (Offline)
  #17 7/9/14 8:19 AM
40 comments on a thread about car colors and only 15 on this one? C'mon people lets keep this one going!
racenut69 (Offline)
  #18 7/10/14 4:50 AM
^^^ Bump ^^^

There is always room for one more in the corner! I'm disguised as a responsible adult!...
Michael Carter....
JEFFSTOY (Offline)
  #19 7/10/14 8:13 PM
Bump COME ON PEOPLE
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #20 7/10/14 8:46 PM
Yeah, they don't have a better employee than Sheila. Not only is she smiling all the time, she's quite a character, too. I can't remember a time that I bought something from the concession stand that she didn't say something funny, that made me laugh, as I was paying for my food or walking away. And she never runs out of material. I can't be there Saturday early, but I'll either find you Brian or Sacha at Kokomo. I don't want to miss out on donating to this cause.

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
2 Likes: i love dirt track racing, jim goerge