IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Nut'n but Dirt (Offline)
  #1 1/6/14 10:49 AM
Hi all! With a lot of help from Dean Mills, we submitted a video to Champion Spark Plugs "Search for a Champion" contest for upwards of $50,000 in sponsorship dollars, which we could use in our quest for a USAC Sprint Car Championship. Please take a minute or two out of every day from today through February 2 to vote for our video. Every vote WILL count! Thanks for your help!! Here's the link: http://www.alwaysachampion.com/searc.../entry/1568418. If the link doesn't happen to work, the video is on page 11 of the entries. Thanks much!
12 Likes: ARCA91, Charles Nungester, dirtnonwingfan, EBookerFan, jim goerge, johnnythunderhead, K9Racer, Kansasdirtfan, KENDALLRACING, Midget 89, racegal, tim brown
dirtnonwingfan (Offline)
  #2 1/6/14 1:16 PM
I hope that all IOWers will take this opportunity to show their support for Steve and Carla and Dave. Vote early and vote often!

Frank Daigh
4 Likes: jim goerge, KENDALLRACING, Midget 89, racegal
captrat (Offline)
  #3 1/6/14 3:36 PM
Originally Posted by Nut'n but Dirt:
Hi all! With a lot of help from Dean Mills, we submitted a video to Champion Spark Plugs "Search for a Champion" contest for upwards of $50,000 in sponsorship dollars, which we could use in our quest for a USAC Sprint Car Championship. Please take a minute or two out of every day from today through February 2 to vote for our video. Every vote WILL count! Thanks for your help!! Here's the link: http://www.alwaysachampion.com/searc.../entry/1568418. If the link doesn't happen to work, the video is on page 11 of the entries. Thanks much!
Just cast my vote.
5 Likes: dirtnonwingfan, KENDALLRACING, leftturnonly, Midget 89, racegal
ronmil (Offline)
  #4 1/6/14 4:23 PM
Just cast my vote also!

Ron Miller
4 Likes: dirtnonwingfan, KENDALLRACING, Midget 89, racegal
Midget 89 (Offline)
  #5 1/7/14 11:34 AM
Don't forget to vote for Dave Darland and Steve and Carla Phillips. They certainly deserve it.

#6 1/7/14 2:34 PM
I voted for THE MAN!

Bart
2 Likes: KENDALLRACING, racegal
leftturnonly (Offline)
  #7 1/7/14 8:11 PM
I just voted for Dave and the Phillips. And my wife did to and she didn't even know it.
Midget 89 (Offline)
  #8 1/8/14 1:14 PM
Let's support Dave Darland and the Phillips family.

#9 1/8/14 6:08 PM
thanks for posting this I hope everybody sees and votes
spankytoo (Offline)
  #10 1/8/14 6:32 PM
you can vote for more that one. don't forget to vote for jj hughes, wes Macintyre, tyler Courtney and joss Moffatt.

If you look in your mirror and see a line of cars behind you, be kind and pull over.
4 Likes: Charles Nungester, JazzTrombonist, KENDALLRACING, racegal