IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Bob cleberg
4/20/11, 9:42 AM   #1
Bob cleberg
Pavement Dave

I'm trying to contact former racer Bob Cleberg. Can anybody help me make contact with him? He lives in Arizona but the most recent number I have for him is invalid.
Thanks
David Sink
MRLITTLE500@aol.com

4/20/11, 1:38 PM   #2
Re: Bob cleberg
SUPERDUKE
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavement dave View Post
i'm trying to contact former racer bob cleberg. Can anybody help me make contact with him? He lives in arizona but the most recent number i have for him is invalid.
Thanks
david sink
mrlittle500@aol.com
lives in tuscon! Try windy mcdonnal in phoenix

4/20/11, 3:40 PM   #3
Pavement Dave

Duke
I tried Windy and thats how I got the original telephone number. Windy said it had been a couple of years since he had talked to him. I'm hoping someone has somerecent contact info on him. Its important that I make contact with him. Thanks for the lead though....

4/21/11, 10:49 PM   #4
dirtshirt

David see if you can get in touch with Coons Sr .He should know his whereabouts .Bob is a super guy.Took care of my front end problems with fleet of vans . Only number i had was his old business PussyFoot Alignment.I tryed give him couple shirts from Winged Western World around that time .Bob said" He wouldn't be caught dead with a wing on".

4/21/11, 11:59 PM   #5
MickeyMeyer

IM me monday if you still do not have Bob's number. I have it at work.
Attached Images
Cleberg.jpg (576.3 KB, 67 views)

4/22/11, 12:57 AM   #6
TMan

Mickey Meyer. John McGinley here. One of Monroe Van Meters step sons. I recall many days racing around the grandstands going into turn 1 at Manzy with you and the gang back in the good 'ole days. Also, seem to remember your mom made some killer bean and cheese burritos. Love to hook up and talk. I call the number you have posted.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Bob cleberg