IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Other Classifieds > 2006 chevy Silverado HD Extended Cab 4X4
9/12/11, 12:51 PM   #1
2006 chevy Silverado HD Extended Cab 4X4
nonwing

Hey folks,

I need your help...

I'm working with Tom Hastings... he is a trial lawyer who is a huge race fan and in the past he has contributed to the one of Gas City's big races by adding a great deal of money to the purse. He's really a great guy and tries to take on clients who are in a special situation, that are in a tough spot and need help.

In this case, on the west side of Indianapolis, a 12 year old boy was trying to cross Georgetown road about 1/4 or 1/8 mile south of 71st street. (Just south of the Arby's) While he was standing on the side of the road waiting for the traffic to pass, a white Chevy Silverado went by and caught the boy in the head with its extended mirror. The kid spun around so hard that he broke his leg. It was a spiral fracture. The sad part is that the boy has a severe brain injury.

I was asked by Tom to try and find a truck similar to the so that we can video tape a reenactment to show how the accident occurred.

So, if you think of anyone who might have a white 2006 Silverado HD 1500, extended cab 4X4 (and with extended mirrors would be a plus) I would appreciate it.

You can email me at; george@wilkinsvideo.com.

George Wilkins
Last edited by nonwing; 9/12/11 at 2:05 PM.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Other Classifieds > 2006 chevy Silverado HD Extended Cab 4X4