IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Ohio All Star Sprint Speedweek (Waynesfield Edition)
6/20/13, 9:14 AM   #1
Ohio All Star Sprint Speedweek (Waynesfield Edition)
WRP DK

With only the two classes this will be an efficiently ran show and getting home at a good time should be no problem. Come watch these guys stay full throttle around this 1/3 mile high banked track and chase the track record of 10.363.

Ohio Logistics Presents Leg 3 of Ohio Sprint Speedweek featuring the UNOH All Star Circuit of Champions Sprint Cars next SUNDAY June 23rd at Waynesfield Raceway Park. Don't miss out on seeing some of the top Sprint Car drivers in the country as they tackle the 1/3 mile clay oval. Also in action will be the Block Insurance Tough Trucks. The Tough Truck will be racing for a top prize of $400 to win and $60 to start. Thank you to Lynn Cook - A Racers Friend, C.O. Welding and Fabrication in St. Marys Ohio, and Team Seth Autism Awarness Group for the additional sponsorship to increase the Truck Purse!

Pit gates open @ 4PM, Grandstand gates @ 5, Hot Laps @ 6,
Racing @ 7PM

General Admission - $22 for ages 16 and older, $20 for Seniors,
$11 for ages 11-15

Pit Pass - All Ages $30

6/20/13, 11:51 AM   #2
Re: Ohio All Star Sprint Speedweek (Waynesfield Edition)
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Dan,

What age is consider senior? Question has probably been asked but I either didn't see it or don't remember. That should qualify me for senior right? Thanks.

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

1 member likes this post: dirt330
6/20/13, 12:02 PM   #3
WRP DK

In Ohio we have what we call a Golden Buckeye card that is issued to age 60 or older. We have always used that as Senior discount, So if you are a non Ohio resident then the age would still be 60 to qualify for the senior discount. Thank you and hope to see you there.

1 member likes this post: Mud Packer
6/21/13, 9:31 AM   #4
WRP DK

Last year we had 45 Sprinters for this show and we hope to have close to the same this year. This is surely a "must see" race at Waynesfield as these guys put on one hell of a show on the 1/3 mile high banked track.

Weather Forecast: Mostly Sunnywith a high near 90 and low near 71 with winds out of the SW at 6 mph (this will be at the back of the main stands). Could not ask for better weather!!!!!

Come on out and support a great show.

6/22/13, 11:33 AM   #5
WRP DK

Enjoy racing tonight wherever you may be attending and please support the local tracks. Then after you get your main course come on out to Waynesfield tomorrow night to witness the Ohio All Star Sprint Speedweek for dessert. I have to work Monday also hence the reason we schedule 2 classes. I promise to have you out of there at a very respectable time barring any natural disaster I have no control over.

Posted via Mobile Device

6/22/13, 4:48 PM   #6
stanbrough4presidentgo53

Long haul from evansville but thinking about it

Posted via Mobile Device

6/23/13, 1:31 AM   #7
WRP DK

I confirmed that Jac Haudenchild, Brad Sweet, Dave Blaney and all the All Star regulars will be there tonight. I think there are a couple of surprises in store too but I can't let the cat out of the bag.

Posted via Mobile Device

6/23/13, 8:49 AM   #8
3wide

Looks like Brady Bacon, Shane Stewart, Kyle Larson, and Rico Abreu will be in attendance. This show is a can't miss!

Posted via Mobile Device

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Ohio All Star Sprint Speedweek (Waynesfield Edition)