IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
4th turn fan (Offline)
  #1 6/27/14 9:02 AM
OK....We have all been looking forward to SPRINT WEEK,,,and,,,the fact that many of us will participate...
I'm asking for any ideas on how we can show our support for IOW by coming up with a way to designate we are members ( sign, flag, armband, tattoo )...
This way,,,we can get to know the people we chat with throughout the other 51 weeks..

Any thoughts ?
2 Likes: dirt_trackgurl006, racegal
Half fast (Offline)
  #2 6/27/14 10:21 AM
How about ANY car that runs SPRINT WEEK support ahead_logo2011.png Decal in honor of Bill Gardner for a great website of Indiana racing.
Attachments:
26 Likes: 1sprintcar1, AustinSprinter, BarrowRacing15, cwfan08, Dannypollock24, dickster, dirt330, dirtfan24, dirtnonwingfan, dirt_trackgurl006, i love dirt track racing, I Miss Manzy, jim goerge, mc/rider, mowerman, Mud Packer, oppweld, racefan20, racegal, RacinBabe, racing2bwithu2, scottyCbus, speed bump, SprintManDave, The Old Coyote, veteran68
4th turn fan (Offline)
  #3 6/27/14 10:29 AM
Are decals available ?
miledirt (Offline)
  #4 6/27/14 10:33 AM
Love this idea - coming from STL and would love to meet some of you guys
mowerman (Offline)
  #5 6/27/14 11:04 AM
We have a few IOW shirts left over from last year . We are in the Discovery RV with California plates ,
4 Likes: AustinSprinter, dirtnonwingfan, dirt_trackgurl006, i love dirt track racing
AustinSprinter (Offline)
  #6 6/27/14 12:58 PM
Hey Bob...Save me an XL if you can, or if Nichleson (Rachasin) shows up, have him get it for me please!!....thanks...hope weather stays good for you all!!......
  #7 6/27/14 2:24 PM
I think I still have some decals left and I've got a whole box full of XL Tshirts along with a few other sizes left.

I won't be attending the races but I'll have someone drop everything at Discovery if that's ok with Bob & Monica.

And before someone asks... I'm not selling them online. I can't manage it.

10 Likes: agar, AustinSprinter, Brenda, BrentTFunk, dickster, dirtnonwingfan, dirt_trackgurl006, jim goerge, mowerman, speed bump
mowerman (Offline)
  #8 6/28/14 10:29 AM
No problem Bill we'll be more than happy to help you out .
Bill Gardner (Offline)
  #9 6/28/14 12:23 PM
Thanks. I'll probably have my wife bring everything before the July 4th race. If I'm having a good day, Ill come along and visit.

5 Likes: Brenda, Half fast, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, mowerman
Birdsboro (Offline)
  #10 7/7/14 6:14 PM
Hey Bill, you have any of them left over shirts sized for a big fat guy like me? I would swing by the rv and grab one......