IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
TEI PR (Offline)
  #1 7/7/19 4:27 PM
The Terre Haute Action Track comes back to life with Sprint Cars, Pro Late Models, & Modifieds, this coming Wednesday, July 10 for the "Rumble At The Fair". Enjoy the Vigo County Fair and great racing, all on the same night. Details below...

Wednesday, July 10
Rumble @ The Fair

Divisions:
Midwest Sprint Car Series
Pro Late Models
DIRTcar Racing Modifieds

Times:
Pits – 4:00
Grandstands – 5:00
Hot Laps – 6:30
Racing – 7:30

Prices:
Grandstands – $20
Infield – $15
Kids 11 & Under FREE
(Tickets Available At Gate On Raceday)

Pit Prices:
$35

Hotels:
Drury Inn & Suites Terre Haute
Pear Tree Inn Terre Haute
(Ask For Action Track Discount Rate)

About Terre Haute Action Track:

For more information, follow the Action Track online at www.terrehauteactiontrack.net and on Facebook (www.facebook.com/terrehauteactiontrack). Updates are also available by calling the Track Enterprises office at 217-764-3200.

The Terre Haute Action Track is located at the Wabash County Fairgrounds, in Terre Haute, IN. The physical address is 3901 South US Hwy 41, Terre Haute, IN 47807.

2 Likes: oppweld, ronmil
TEI PR (Offline)
  #2 7/10/19 2:58 PM
IT IS RACEDAY IN TERRE HAUTE!! The Terre Haute Action Track comes back to life with Sprint Cars, Pro Late Models, & Modifieds, this coming Wednesday, July 10 for the "Rumble At The Fair". Enjoy the Vigo County Fair and great racing, all on the same night. Details below...

Wednesday, July 10
Rumble @ The Fair

Divisions:
Midwest Sprint Car Series
Pro Late Models
DIRTcar Racing Modifieds

Times:
Pits – 4:00
Grandstands – 5:00
Hot Laps – 6:30
Racing – 7:30

Prices:
Grandstands – $20
Infield – $15
Kids 11 & Under FREE
(Tickets Available At Gate On Raceday)

Pit Prices:
$35

Hotels:
Drury Inn & Suites Terre Haute
Pear Tree Inn Terre Haute
(Ask For Action Track Discount Rate)

About Terre Haute Action Track:

For more information, follow the Action Track online at www.terrehauteactiontrack.net and on Facebook (www.facebook.com/terrehauteactiontrack). Updates are also available by calling the Track Enterprises office at 217-764-3200.

The Terre Haute Action Track is located at the Wabash County Fairgrounds, in Terre Haute, IN. The physical address is 3901 South US Hwy 41, Terre Haute, IN 47807.

LUCKYONE (Offline)
  #3 7/10/19 7:14 PM
Updates please
BigWheel7 (Offline)
  #4 7/10/19 7:28 PM
Pushing off heat 1 right now.

Shawn Wheeler II
BigWheel7 (Offline)
  #5 7/10/19 7:39 PM
Heat 1

Jackson took green and stretched the field out. Schmidt came to a stop coming out of turn four (was having motor troubles in hot laps). 7 down 1 to go. Jackson, Lyerla, Adams, Chapple, and Stockon.

Finish

Jackson
Adams
Chapple
Lyerla
Stockon
Gentry
Ambrose
Schmidt

Heat 2

Wissmiller crosses in front of Simon on the start coming to green but Bilbee passes them both in turns 1-2 to take the lead and never relinquished it. Hayhurst came to a stop in turn one with one lap down, 7 to go. Bilbee, Wissmiller, Simon, Schnapf, and Mattox.

Finish

Bilbee
Wissmiller
Simon
Schnapf
Mattox
Hathaway
Budde
Hayhurst

Shawn Wheeler II
BigWheel7 (Offline)
  #6 7/10/19 8:04 PM
I don’t come to THAT expecting large car counts because many stay away for their own reasons but tonight was even lower than expected. However, any time spent with my father at the track makes for a good evening.

17 sprints
8 late models
11 modifieds

Shawn Wheeler II
6 Likes: Eatin Dirt, Hustlin-Hoosier, midnightrider, moss158, PJ Wright, tirespinner
IndianaSprintFan (Offline)
  #7 7/10/19 8:11 PM
10 cars racing midgets, crate LM don’t exactly thrive on a half mile and not many local mod guys want to run a half mile either. Your bigger mods drivers are probably still running hell tour. I was surprised no Kyle Cummins tho
hoosier race fan (Offline)
  #8 7/10/19 8:14 PM
Most modified, and all crate late model guys, work day jobs to make a living. A week night show is just tough for them to do.
3 Likes: dusty tracks, IndianaSprintFan, tirespinner
BigWheel7 (Offline)
  #9 7/10/19 8:41 PM
I wasn’t counting any of the USAC regulars because of their racing out west. I figured there would be between 20-25 sprints and around 15 modifieds. The crate late models I’ve never saw here so I wasn’t sure what they would draw as far as a car count. I’ve only saw the Hell Tour here at THAT and even they only had 24.

Shawn Wheeler II
BigWheel7 (Offline)
  #10 7/10/19 8:43 PM
I couldn’t hear the PA announcer very well but I think Cummins said something to the effect preparing for sprint week.

Shawn Wheeler II