IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
nathans1012 (Offline)
  #1 1/1/19 12:33 PM
Midwest Sprint Car Series - M.S.C.S.
2019 Schedule - http://www.mscssprints.com/schedule.html

2024 Season: Race 1 - April 20th Brownstown (Crate LM). Unlike many I don't discriminate on what racing I choose to watch.
6 Likes: hoosierhillbilly, jim goerge, PJ Wright, racenut69, tirespinner, TNRustler
hoosierhillbilly (Online)
  #2 1/1/19 1:26 PM
Thanks for the notice. Link seems broke.

http://www.mscssprints.com/schedule.html

Number three; You have the right to free speech; As long as You're not dumb enough to actually try it —The Clash
3 Likes: nathans1012, tirespinner, Z-man
hoosierhillbilly (Online)
  #3 1/1/19 2:14 PM
X

Number three; You have the right to free speech; As long as You're not dumb enough to actually try it —The Clash
nathans1012 (Offline)
  #4 1/1/19 2:34 PM
Originally Posted by hoosierhillbilly:
Thanks for the notice. Link seems broke.

http://www.mscssprints.com/schedule.html
That's odd. link works on my end.

2024 Season: Race 1 - April 20th Brownstown (Crate LM). Unlike many I don't discriminate on what racing I choose to watch.
3 Likes: Hustlin-Hoosier, jim goerge, tirespinner
jscott101 (Offline)
  #5 1/1/19 3:18 PM
Great to see 3 Paragon shows on schedule for 2019! 👍👍
10 Likes: 3Cfan, Buster51, Hustlin-Hoosier, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, nathans1012, PJ Wright, ryan84, spicoli, tirespinner
jim goerge (Offline)
  #6 1/1/19 11:22 PM
I noticed each race the to win money has been bumoed up. I have always thought all races should pay at least $2500 to win. That's what ex flagman Mo and I talked about on the ride home from a night of MSCS racing while rest of crew was in dreamland
3 Likes: davidm, oppweld, tirespinner
jim goerge (Offline)
  #7 1/1/19 11:27 PM
I noticed each race the to win money has been bumoed up. I have always thought all races should pay at least $2500 to win. That's what ex flagman Mo and I talked about on the ride home from a night of MSCS racing while rest of crew was in dreamland
chrismattlin (Offline)
  #8 1/2/19 9:57 PM
It's a real shame that MSCS and Lawrenceburg had a falling out a few years ago. I miss having them roll through my neck of the woods every now and then.
5 Likes: i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, oppweld, Pat O'Connor Fan, tirespinner
jim goerge (Offline)
  #9 1/10/19 3:51 AM
Did anybody else notice that USAC dropped the Bill Gardner race, its now 2 nights of MSCS which is great, I understand when a big track wants a date they have to give them one BUT I don"t understand dropping a VERY popular race like they did with Bills race, To me it just ain"t right
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #10 1/11/19 8:14 PM
Originally Posted by jim goerge:
Did anybody else notice that USAC dropped the Bill Gardner race, its now 2 nights of MSCS which is great, I understand when a big track wants a date they have to give them one BUT I don"t understand dropping a VERY popular race like they did with Bills race, To me it just ain"t right
It's now a 2 night Bill Gardner Sprintaclar event at LPS. Twice the recognition.

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
3 Likes: jim goerge, racenut69, tirespinner