IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > If you are in the southern plains area
7/28/15, 3:19 AM   #1
If you are in the southern plains area
okienonwingfan

and want to see a youtube sensation then you might want to come to Brill Motor Speedway on the 8th of Aug. Tobey Sampson will be in a Wingless Oklahoma Warrior car that night. He is coming back home for his nieces weeding on the first of Aug and just happens that a WOW race is the night before he leaves back to California. The car he will be in is mine lol. It is a non down tube stealth that I got off of here from the Simmons clan. Me and Tobey are both excited about the night. Brill Motor Speedway is located North of Meeker, Oklahoma along State hwy 18.

1 member likes this post: oldfan49
7/28/15, 1:48 PM   #2
Re: If you are in the southern plains area
WinglessLovers

Race Count This Year: 19
Race Count Last Year: 85

Good luck to Tobey and you on your visit to Brill. We attempted to visit there a few years back on a return trip from California in our motorhome but upon arrival found the place all locked up. Look like a neat track. It turned out that the grader broke down the day before (after I checked the website) and they couldn't get a replacement part or another grader so they postponed for the following night. It was a shame as I had thought about stopping in Oklahoma City to catch a softball game in the NCAA tournament but passed on it to go to Brill. By the time we arrived at Brill and realized what had happened it was too late to head back to Oklahoma City so we spent the night in a campground wondering about what could have been. Oh well, sometimes you are the bug and sometimes you are the windshield!!

Again good luck on your trip to Brill.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > If you are in the southern plains area