IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Midget rental chili bowl!
1/2/09, 1:58 PM   #1
Midget rental chili bowl!
JOHN REMINGTON

One left for rent. Pratice next Saturday also included. Give me a call 918-798-6949 or email 24woo@att.net . John

1/2/09, 4:50 PM   #2
Re: Midget rental chili bowl!
shelbel

These are very good cars. It is with a top tier team with lots of resources. I think West Coast sprint car driver Dennis Rodriguez is running one of these cars and proved last year how strong of a team this is. Anyone still looking to rent a car would be foolish to pass this opportunity. See everyone in Tulsa.

1/2/09, 11:20 PM   #3
staggerman

If this car is so good you would think the owner would want to hire the best driver possible for his car! oooppps....I forgot owners don't seem to do it that way anymore.

1/2/09, 11:55 PM   #4
throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by staggerman View Post
If this car is so good you would think the owner would want to hire the best driver possible for his car! oooppps....I forgot owners don't seem to do it that way anymore.
slam.....but seems to be true.....

1/3/09, 12:29 AM   #5
Ovalmeister

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHN REMINGTON View Post
One left for rent. Pratice next Saturday also included. Give me a call 918-798-6949 or email 24woo@att.net . John
How much for just the Saturday practice? :O:
David.

1/3/09, 3:06 AM   #6
Sprinter56

Quote:
Originally Posted by throb View Post
slam.....but seems to be true.....
I don't know that I would use foolish and not blowing six grand on a weekend in the same sentence but I guess it depends on your personal definition. Not to be a ***** but how many people is this possibly a worth while experience for? If steve, sammy, or tony wont drive it I'd leave it at home

1/3/09, 10:11 AM   #7
smbpreformance

For the Chili Bowl a lot of big name drivers rent rides

They may not pay for it out of pocket but their sponsors do
Lets face it some one always has to pay the bills

1/3/09, 5:36 PM   #8
LocalYokel

Quote:
Originally Posted by staggerman View Post
Lets be fair now, if you're gunna give this guy a hard time about renting out his car what about giving the same hard time to, oh I dunno, Benic? Kunz? Scooter? Kruseman?...

1/3/09, 9:25 PM   #9
Gasman fan 50

This site hasn't changed at all. The same whining. So midget fans, how did my buddy C.G.jr. do the rest of the year! Did he win anymore? I even heard from the 9 midget owner! He beat the Kasey on the track, WOW! I'm retired! Also! Two less fans. Maybe Calistoga once a year. Come on out Laborday Weekend!:icon_smile_blackeye From the owner from the 9 midget! There was a reason I said T. HUNT! it's was joke! Slam bang. I remember T's daddy punch a hole in a camper shell! Nice bloody arm! Mr. Hunt remember that? The Pearson truck! About 1979?

Bye all:moon:

Happy New Year!

1/4/09, 2:43 AM   #10
mortboyz

Lotta very good drivers out there that will go for 40%.....:confused:

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Midget rental chili bowl!