IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chris Windom / Brady Short
10/22/08, 5:53 PM   #1
Chris Windom / Brady Short
oakhurst

Just wondering if anyone knows for sure if Windom and or Short are heading west for Ovals and Western?

10/22/08, 6:18 PM   #2
Re: Chris Windom / Brady Short
Brat47

Yes Windom is going out for Perris, Manzy and for Turkey Night.

10/22/08, 6:44 PM   #3
Kirk Spridgeon

Brady Short will be running for Terry Riggs, from what I've been told, with Mike Dutcher on the wrenches.

10/22/08, 6:51 PM   #4
oakhurst

Sweet! Thanks guys :thumb

10/22/08, 7:32 PM   #5
shocksurgeon14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk Spridgeon View Post
Brady Short will be running for Terry Riggs, from what I've been told, with Mike Dutcher on the wrenches.
what a shocker to me if thats true, good to see them working together again though

10/23/08, 12:07 PM   #6
NeddDogg28

Terry Riggs is hauling Brady's car out west with Casey Riggs car. Mike Dutcher is the mechanic for both cars.

10/23/08, 11:26 PM   #7
Tripcrwn

I know that Brad Sweet is running a wing this weekend in the 360 Trophy Cup @ the Thunder Bowl in Tulare, CA. But, does anyone happen to know if he will be running the USAC western swing? And if so with what team?

10/24/08, 1:38 AM   #8
KOP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripcrwn View Post
I know that Brad Sweet is running a wing this weekend in the 360 Trophy Cup @ the Thunder Bowl in Tulare, CA. But, does anyone happen to know if he will be running the USAC western swing? And if so with what team?
Ummmmm TC, you been hittin the shots at your hangout there? :doh: Sweet will be in the KKR #9 just as he has all season. Bottoms up :O:

10/24/08, 8:18 AM   #9
Tripcrwn

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOP View Post
Ummmmm TC, you been hittin the shots at your hangout there? :doh: Sweet will be in the KKR #9 just as he has all season. Bottoms up :O:
:kookoo Lol. You may be right KOP! Damn its a ***** to get old. I knew that too, I need to step away and start sipping the V8.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chris Windom / Brady Short