IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > New low for Tony Stewart
10/5/18, 6:05 PM   #31
Hamby454

I’m not going to stand here and agree with how tony is handling this. On the other hand Ballou openly lying and bashing Kokomo before he received his letter didn’t help anything. I will never understand how people can be a fan of someone and support them through poor decisions. Quit turning a blind eye to what ballou is doing just so you can attempt to point the finger at tony.

10/5/18, 6:18 PM   #32
Hamby454

And 1 other thing that so many people here seem to continue to miss is that ballou was warned, several times, over a 2 year period to not post on social media. That if he had an issue to air it out in person. Hit is in the usac rule book about posting on social media. This wasn’t his first or 2nd or 3rd or 10th run in with this exact same issue. This has been on going for years after being warned and having meetings about it. At some point they have to step in a shut it down. It’s a shame it’s come to this and it’s a shame a grown man can’t just stop crying on social media when asked. And let’s not forget the multiple ****** harassment cases that were swept under the rug....

10/5/18, 6:29 PM   #33
Re: New low for Tony Stewart
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

4 members like this post: bjr1655, Kydehart, sprintcarjim, The Old Coyote
10/5/18, 6:41 PM   #34
B99

From the video I just saw it looks like ballou and Stewart are 2 pit stalls from each other at Jacksonville

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
10/5/18, 6:53 PM   #35
7horse
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs G View Post
I'm not sure who or what your source of information is, Dan, but you are way off!

"This place" has the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason. You've been on this board long enough to have already familiarized yourself with forum rules, but it looks like a reminder might be needed, https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/misc.php?do=showrules. If you can't agree to disagree without name calling, trying to repost a thread or post that's already been deleted or intentionally pot-stirring, you might want to move on to another board.

Many forums have fallen apart after becoming consumed by petty squabbling or having useful information drowned in a sea of stupidity and nonsense, and that is the fate that is actively trying to be avoided here!
Oh I see no freedom of speech allowed here either just like twitter

10/5/18, 7:33 PM   #36
DAD

[QUOTE=7horse;503369]Oh I see no freedom of speech allowed here either just like twitter[/QUOTe

My 7th Grade Civics teacher (way before PC) taught us that our "First Amendment Rights Stopped 2 inches short of the other guys fists" Ms.G has a business to run and she can run it how she thinks fit. That is her Right>>>Thank God we live in America. If you don't like twitter or you don't like IOW go somewhere that you happy.
Last edited by DAD; 10/5/18 at 7:37 PM.

10/5/18, 7:44 PM   #37
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7horse View Post
Oh I see no freedom of speech allowed here either just like twitter
It's her site and there is a terms of service. However you are Free to go elsewhere if you don't like it.

10/5/18, 9:23 PM   #38
sprintcarjim

C-c-c-cant we all just get along. Lol

2 members like this post: i love dirt track racing, tirespinner
10/5/18, 9:47 PM   #39
hoscalecody

In my opinion Robert's complaining was getting old, but he has a right to complain. The way he complained was very unprofessional and went at it like a 12 year old middle school kid crying over social media. Then Tony responded to Robert's post being as immature as Robert was. You handle this whole situation like the grown adults that you are in person and not social media. So in my opinion suspension may be a little harsh, but having been warned multiple times of the last few years it's also well deserved. Also this isn't the first time suspensions were carried over from one series to another, but suspending him from the ASoC was a little immature and a big FU in my opinion since he was already suspended from the track of their last race.
Last edited by hoscalecody; 10/5/18 at 9:49 PM.

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
10/5/18, 9:53 PM   #40
mc/rider

Race Count This Year: 42

Tony, you've done tons of good for many facets of racing. Thank you. But spin one car out and your a dirty driver forever

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > New low for Tony Stewart