IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Kinser11 (Offline)
  #21 6/22/19 5:09 PM
Bump
sprintracer82 (Offline)
  #22 6/22/19 5:55 PM
Tom was transferred to a Mary Free Bed rehab center in Grand Rapids MI to start his recovery. I am sure once his head stops spinning he'll have quite a story to write.
Nick Landon
11 Likes: Bostonian, BrentTFunk, fish, flagboy55, i love dirt track racing, interpreter66, jdull99, Kinser11, PatrickMead#13, PIT CART, spicoli
PatrickMead#13 (Offline)
  #23 6/22/19 10:11 PM
Here's to a speedy and quality recovery Tom!!!
4 Likes: Drcracer2, i love dirt track racing, Kinser11, spicoli
1121 (Online)
  #24 7/2/19 7:12 PM
I’d like to thank everyone for the texts, cards, phone calls and general well wishes over the last couple weeks since my accident. I am now home from the hospital and resting comfortably.

The rescue crew at Kalamazoo Speedway were fantastic as well as the various doctors and nurses at the hospitals.

While I’m not ready to travel much yet, I hope to see everyone at a racetrack soon.

Tom Paterson
36 Likes: addictedtodirt, bigq11, Bostonian, BrentTFunk, ChanceDHolley, Chief Wahoo, Clydesdale, davidm, Dirtfan, duel, EBookerFan, erich45, fish, flagboy55, Hustlin-Hoosier, i love dirt track racing, interpreter66, jdull99, Ken Bonnema, luckybuc97, LUCKYONE, mc/rider, oppweld, PJ Wright, racegal, rapid robert, rmcar, Russ, spicoli, Sprint8586, sprintracer82, Stevensville Mike, Throttle10e, tigerone, TommyTipover, Tqcrazy
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #25 7/2/19 7:40 PM
Great to see you post. Hope you have a quick full recovery.
8 Likes: duel, fish, flagboy55, Hustlin-Hoosier, LUCKYONE, oppweld, PJ Wright, rapid robert
Stevensville Mike (Offline)
  #26 7/2/19 9:05 PM
Originally Posted by 1121:
I’d like to thank everyone for the texts, cards, phone calls and general well wishes over the last couple weeks since my accident. I am now home from the hospital and resting comfortably.

The rescue crew at Kalamazoo Speedway were fantastic as well as the various doctors and nurses at the hospitals.

While I’m not ready to travel much yet, I hope to see everyone at a racetrack soon.

Tom Paterson
Best post of the year!
4 Likes: addictedtodirt, BrentTFunk, duel, flagboy55
Grocery Guy (Offline)
  #27 7/2/19 11:12 PM
Way to go Tom! Home sweet home! Don't know you, but sure want to meet a racing legend like yourself. Wishing you a fast recovery.
Kinser11 (Offline)
  #28 7/3/19 7:40 PM
Great News! Keep us updated.
Kinser11 (Offline)
  #29 7/14/19 4:37 PM
Any Updates?
snowdrift (Offline)
  #30 7/14/19 7:00 PM
Tom was at the wing avss race last night at New Paris Maybe someone that was there can give update
3 Likes: BrentTFunk, interpreter66, Ken Bonnema