IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Mini-Sprint Classifieds > Danger everyone must read scamers
9/9/13, 9:22 PM   #1
Danger everyone must read scamers
fenixfire81

there is some danger out there folks people are trying to buy your stuff with pay pal (which is a good thing it protects everyone involved) but then they tell you there from new zeland or somewhere far away and need to send you more money than your asking like in my case ($950) that needs to be sent wester union to a shipping company because the cant for whatever reason then you will receive a email that looks to be from pay pal saying you recived payment but cant release it untill you sent the money to the shipping agent this is a SCAM as i seen nothing in my pay pal account saying ive recived paymet so i called pay pal and they confirmed its a scam do not fall for this kind of thing your accout with pay pal will tell you these thing not email, but in the past ive bought and sold with pay pal, and have sold and shipped engines to Australia dont be discouraged to use pay pal or sell over seas just make sure you are reciveing a payment and dont be afraid to call pay pal and check with them.
the emails they used with me are robertwall1660@outlook.com that they used to try and set evetything up with then the fake pay pal emails came from serviceccareaccount@in.com and the shipping agent i was to send $950 to is Agent's Info:
Sonia Villamar
300 Cooper Street
Brooklyn,NY,11237,USA
United State.
SO PLEASE ALL DONT FALL FOR THIS

9/10/13, 4:46 PM   #2
Re: Danger everyone must read scamers
Tjar

Same person contacted me. His email that he sent me didn't sound right, so I deleted it

9/10/13, 8:04 PM   #3
fenixfire81

Good to here don't want to see these jerk off scam anyone out of money I know there looking around on this site cause they mentioned this site.

9/11/13, 12:17 AM   #4
Bgracing_66

Robert Wall emailed me about my stuff too. Deleted it after the NZ story.

9/11/13, 3:28 AM   #5
Re: Danger everyone must read scamers
aussie_rob

I had a similar issue when i was selling one of my old cars here in Australia.

9/11/13, 5:28 PM   #6
fenixfire81

See the only reason I went as far as I did with the New Zealand story was I sold some engines to a guy in Australia and I did have to go through some extra stuff like set up shipping to California which he paid for and sent me extra $ for the shipping.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Mini-Sprint Classifieds > Danger everyone must read scamers