IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kyle Larson & Brad Sweet NEW HighLimits Sprint Car Series $$
7/13/22, 3:58 PM   #1
Kyle Larson & Brad Sweet NEW High Limit Sprint Car Series $$
nathans1012

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 34

KYLE LARSON AND BRAD SWEET TO PROMOTE NEW, MID-WEEK SPRINT CAR SERIES IN 2023.

HIGH LIMIT SPRINT CAR SERIES

Series Website
https://www.highlimitracing.com/

SERIES PRESS RELEASE
https://www.highlimitracing.com/anno...VS5wYxRRtd3Jgo

- - - - -

Includes Lincoln Park Speedway in Putnamville, Indiana

Lincoln Park Speedway press Release.

LINCOLN PARK SPEEDWAY (PUTNAMVILLE, IND.) TO HOST SPECIAL KICK-OFF EVENT IN AUGUST (Kick Off August 16, 2022)
MOORESVILLE, N.C. (July 13, 2022) – Kyle Larson, the defending NASCAR Cup Series champion, Kings Royal winner and Knoxville Nationals champion, has partnered with three-time defending World of Outlaws Series Champion Brad Sweet to launch a new sprint car series in 2023. The High Limit Sprint Car Series will feature a 12-race schedule with mid-week races paying as high as $50,000-to-win.
High Limit will feature Larson and other top 410 sprint car drivers from around the world battling for industry-leading purses. Of the 12 events, two marquee events are planned to feature a $50,000-to-win and $140,000 total purse. The other ten events will pay $23,000-to-win and $80,000 in total purse. Plus, the series offers an end of the year points fund totaling $120,000.
“Our mission is to help sprint car racing become bigger and better,” said Larson. “The High Limit Sprint Car Series will not only create more opportunities for sprint car drivers to race mid-week shows for big money, but also give dirt track fans more great racing to attend. They can watch live or on-demand too, thanks to FloRacing. I’m very excited to get it started.”
FloRacing, a premiere live streaming platform for motorsports, will provide live streaming coverage of the High Limit Sprint Car Series, which will compete at dirt track venues across the United States on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday nights. FloRacing is part of FloSports, a leading sports streaming and original content platform featuring over 25 vertical sports categories.
While dates and venues for the inaugural 2023 season will be announced at a later date, a special kick-off event – the High Limit Open – will take place Tuesday, August 16th at Lincoln Park Speedway in Putnamville, Ind. with live streaming coverage provided by FloRacing. The High Limit Open will offer a $70,000 total event purse with $22,022-to-win. Larson leads what is expected to be an exciting, highly competitive field in the #57 Finley Farms entry owned by Silva Motorsports. Further entries will be announced as they come in.
Starting today, general admission tickets for the High Limit Open are available on the Ticket Hoss mobile app powered by PitPay (download link: gettickethoss.com/l0n). Advance general admission tickets are $35 for adults and $15 for children ages 6-12. Adult tickets rise to $40 at the gate on race day, kids prices will stay the same. Admission is free for children ages 5 and under.
Last edited by nathans1012; 7/13/22 at 4:11 PM.

4 members like this post: 95KART, Hubie48, JarrettFarms73, racenut69
7/13/22, 4:29 PM   #2
addictedtodirt

Keep the entire show from hot laps to checkers under 3 hours and everyone will be happy. Mid week shows that drag out are killers of the new fan base and hard for working folks to consider returning.

4 members like this post: motorhead748, PIT CART, racenut69, WinglessLovers
7/13/22, 4:59 PM   #3
Re: Kyle Larson & Brad Sweet NEW HighLimits Sprint Car Serie
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

And just like that, WoO lose probably five teams who will instead go solely money racin. like the LM's are

7/13/22, 5:16 PM   #4
TQ29m

And a lot of the Hornets is what I been hearing!

7/13/22, 5:35 PM   #5
The Old Coyote

A shot across the bow of WOO and Dirt Vision?

1 member likes this post: Charles Nungester
7/13/22, 5:45 PM   #6
racefan20

Chuck you arent reading it right. This is a weekday series like Castrol Racing Night in America is to Late Models. They arent scheduling against anyone and there is no reason to leave WoO or the All Stars for this.

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

7/13/22, 5:52 PM   #7
sp6967

Quote:
Originally Posted by racefan20 View Post
Chuck you arent reading it right. This is a weekday series like Castrol Racing Night in America is to Late Models. They arent scheduling against anyone and there is no reason to leave WoO or the All Stars for this.
for now

1 member likes this post: PIT CART
7/13/22, 5:54 PM   #8
Charles Nungester

Quote:
I am reading it right and I stated what I meant. Wouldn't surprise me if a dozen teams don't soley do big races, This series, Knox, Kings, Williams Grove Husets 250k to win weekend. Nothing less than 20k to win. they'll still race thirty times a year or more. BUT NOT NINETY.

Like Davenport and Moran who will show up to WV motor speedway for a big purse and not purely do WoO or Lucas although they hit some of those.
Last edited by Charles Nungester; 7/13/22 at 6:09 PM.

2 members like this post: JarrettFarms73, PIT CART
7/13/22, 6:15 PM   #9
Jonr

Quote:
It all depends on how WOO treats it's platinum members. If they do not release the drivers, it will force those drivers to make a decision. While there are always wild cards without WOO release,I predect the top 15 will stay away from this.

1 member likes this post: jdull99
7/13/22, 6:41 PM   #10
Charles Nungester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonr View Post
It all depends on how WOO treats it's platinum members. If they do not release the drivers, it will force those drivers to make a decision. While there are always wild cards without WOO release,I predect the top 15 will stay away from this.
Sweet is a founder. Granted USA and NST raced head to head but Wolfgang and Swindell cherry picked between the two and even All Stars.. One of Wolfies biggest seasons was the USA VS WOO split.

Not only do I see a dozen money racers picking and choosing shows, This assures Larson, Bell, Briscoe, the 48, Sweet and heck, maybe even Schatz at these venues. The WoO for the longest time had the top five drivers full time. But guys like Wolf, Jacobs, Shuman, Haud Would do PA and big races or All Stars and Big races so they weren't on the road 250 days a year.
Last edited by Charles Nungester; 7/13/22 at 6:45 PM.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kyle Larson & Brad Sweet NEW HighLimits Sprint Car Series $$