Let the debate begin...
SHORTBUS (Offline)
  #2 9/7/11 9:30 PM
Originally Posted by ekracing:
let the debate begin...
lps for me ----a lot closer ----
D.O. (Offline)
  #3 9/7/11 9:50 PM
Lps with Sprint cars Friday & Saturday. Fans that travel can roll into LPS see a good race on Friday, spend the night and go USAC racing at THAT or see another good race at LPS plus the Patroit 100.
Enough cars to go arounf so should be a good field at both.

I was thinking that didn't DA run against himself at LPS and THAT???

Al Pierce (Offline)
  #4 9/7/11 9:53 PM
No debate here. LPS. Admittedly, the big issue for me is LPS 14 miles vs. Gas City 140 miles. Both have good racing, but even if they were both next door, the LPS facility is much better for spectators. No wacky seating, no season long taped down blankets, you can sit in a lawn chair, you can bring in a cooler so long as it contains no alky or glass, friendly management, great meet and greet area on the patio, always good car count.
6 Likes: Drtchsr, jim goerge, LPS Insider, skids59, supdh56, sw1911
SHORTBUS (Offline)
  #5 9/7/11 11:27 PM
Originally Posted by al pierce:
no debate here. Lps. Admittedly, the big issue for me is lps 14 miles vs. Gas city 140 miles. Both have good racing, but even if they were both next door, the lps facility is much better for spectators. No wacky seating, no season long taped down blankets, you can sit in a lawn chair, you can bring in a cooler so long as it contains no alky or glass, friendly management, great meet and greet area on the patio, always good car count.
i some pretty whacky fans
ronmil (Offline)
  #6 9/8/11 12:01 AM
LPS! 150 miles versus about 270 plus all the reasons that Al Pierce stated.

Ron Miller
Rogue-9 (Offline)
  #7 9/8/11 9:06 AM
Even if Gas City was 10 miles and lps was 50 miles, I'd go to lps.
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #8 9/8/11 5:11 PM
I like both tracks, in fact have been to both alot. I will be at Gas City. The decision is easy its the only one I can get to after work.
2 Likes: mowerman, Mud Packer
Eatin Dirt (Offline)
  #9 9/8/11 5:19 PM
My night to take tickets at the football game, but if not for that. I would be at Gas City.
cwfan08 (Offline)
  #10 9/9/11 10:39 AM
If gc would happen to get rained out my other plan is lp..because i have never been there and want to go..Whats the best way to get there from gascity?