IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > ISW tickets
7/2/20, 4:31 PM   #11
JarrettFarms73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rpracing1 View Post
They just hosted a Midget week show.
i only made it to kokomo for midget week but i’d guess there were 1/3rd the number of campers in contrast to what i’ve seen over the last 3 or 4 years of ISW.

it would be cool to see a new track and i could always find a nearby campground i guess. we just really love the vagabond feel of everyone packing into the track property.

2 members like this post: Big Mike 7, oppweld
7/2/20, 5:07 PM   #12
Re: ISW tickets
Bill Angel

Campers set up in a large field across from the track. Additional parking is available sw of the track between the pits and the road. There are no campgrounds in the area that I'm aware of.

1 member likes this post: JarrettFarms73
7/2/20, 8:41 PM   #13
reeserx

Quote:
Originally Posted by JarrettFarms73 View Post
i only made it to kokomo for midget week but i’d guess there were 1/3rd the number of campers in contrast to what i’ve seen over the last 3 or 4 years of ISW.

it would be cool to see a new track and i could always find a nearby campground i guess. we just really love the vagabond feel of everyone packing into the track property.
They had plenty of room for campers, but could probably use someone regulating where to park and such. I had no issues finding a spot but then again it was on a Tuesday.

1 member likes this post: JarrettFarms73
7/2/20, 8:44 PM   #14
jim goerge

Quote:
Originally Posted by JarrettFarms73 View Post
it’s been forever since i’ve been to Paragon. Do they have the camper space to host the traveling circus that is ISW?
I think they(Paragon) could handle it. During midget week they had a couple of fields for parking. I"d say get one field just for campers and motorhomes and have someone there to help them park right , not just where ever they want I"ve already have my race central set up at Econo Lodge in Cloverdale . real roughing it huh lol
Last edited by jim goerge; 7/2/20 at 8:52 PM.

7/3/20, 3:02 PM   #15
dirt330

Anyone looking for a decent hotel in Bloomington during Indiana Sprint week try the Cascades inn at 2601 North Walnut 812 - 369 - 4310 nice accommodations at a very affordable price. Staying there for our third straight year.

1 member likes this post: oppweld
7/7/20, 3:58 PM   #16
Rob11

Thanks for the input folks!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > ISW tickets