IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Brownstown
6/29/19, 7:11 PM   #11
IndianaSprintFan

FYI for anyone who cares. I believe The #88 bomber has won something like 18 features in row here dating back to last year. Pretty impressive and very fishy

1 member likes this post: oppweld
6/29/19, 9:03 PM   #12
Re: Brownstown
hoosier race fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianaSprintFan View Post
I’ll agree. 5 classes is a bit much but judging by this crowd I’m sure they’ll take all they can get at the back gate. Like I said earlier. Just Glad it’s not raining
I saw some pictures and it looked pretty sparse. I would imagine most of their regular crowd is at Florence.

6/29/19, 9:20 PM   #13
hilly

Race Count This Year: 4

First time to Brownstown. Do they rework the track ever? Or just hope water fixes it.....This is tough to watch

1 member likes this post: Eatin Dirt
6/29/19, 9:43 PM   #14
IndianaSprintFan

I will say this is exactly what they did Thursday for the LMs and it was one of the best features I’ve seen here. Also did something similar for the No Way Out and it was very good.

1 member likes this post: hilly
6/29/19, 10:08 PM   #15
IndianaSprintFan

Cummins picking up where he left off in the no way out. Rocket ship to the lead. Caution lap 11 leads over c short, grant, kinder, Jackson, short and Chapple

6/29/19, 10:17 PM   #16
hilly

Race Count This Year: 4

Quote:
I will say this is exactly what they did Thursday for the LMs and it was one of the best features I’ve seen here. Also did something similar for the No Way Out and it was very good.
You were right. Track was racey for the Main. Wish they could have done that for the B. But at least it didn’t rain!!

1 member likes this post: IndianaSprintFan
6/29/19, 10:18 PM   #17
IndianaSprintFan

Cummins, C short, Grant, Kinser, Jackson top 5. Track prep made a good track. Cars top and bottom but no one had anything for Kyle. Flat gets around this place.

2 members like this post: EBookerFan, oppweld
6/29/19, 11:24 PM   #18
Non wing lover

32at brownstown 31at LPs 23 at burg plus 19 asphalt nonwings at fort Wayne thats almost 105 non wing cars in indiana the racing scene is good in indiana enjoy

6/30/19, 1:54 AM   #19
IndianaSprintFan

Not that this is a fender forum but Did anyone stay for the LM feature. Correct me if I’m wrong but.......... ***. 19 drives thru 21 for the lead. The 21 tried to hit the 19 driving backwards head on during caution. They let him restart, caution at the restart followed by a red. 21 tries to get out under red and cops meet him on the front stretch and give him the MLB “ur outta here sign” They let him restart again. Drives from tail to 3rd. Unbelievable.

6/30/19, 2:04 AM   #20
Re: Brownstown
HoosierMikey

Quote:
Not that this is a fender forum but Did anyone stay for the LM feature. Correct me if I’m wrong but.......... ***. 19 drives thru 21 for the lead. The 21 tried to hit the 19 driving backwards head on during caution. They let him restart, caution at the restart followed by a red. 21 tries to get out under red and cops meet him on the front stretch and give him the MLB “ur outta here sign” They let him restart again. Drives from tail to 3rd. Unbelievable.
IMO Marty Oneal in the number 19 ran the 21 off the track. 19 should have been DQ. The 21 did exactly what you described after the 19 run him off the track.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Brownstown