IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > COMMENTS Please...
5/1/11, 10:37 PM   #31
Re: COMMENTS Please...
bfranks17

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrehautian View Post
My idea, put them on dirt again, I might watch then.
Agreed!!! well i watch but it'd be better on dirt.

5/2/11, 6:51 AM   #32
Bill Blumer

Fall asleep on the sofa? I've fallen asleep in the stands. Sober.

5/7/11, 11:50 PM   #33
terrehautian

After tonight they should have PPV fights between drivers. Busch pushing Harvicks car into the pit wall was funny.

5/8/11, 10:31 AM   #34
aceace

The $15 + $5 chip in on gas I spent at Bloomington Friday night was a bargain for a race fan. Watching Brady win was good but watching Stanbrough go from 14th to 3rd was worth twice the price of any Nascar race. I could see Nascar back on ESPN when the current contract is up. I doubt anyone will ever see me at a Nascar race again, maybe if the tickets are free. When I found out the drivers could talk to each other during the race and the Brickyard 12 lap yellow tire race.... I was done.

1 member likes this post:
5/8/11, 10:37 AM   #35
deannalynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceace View Post
The $15 + $5 chip in on gas I spent at Bloomington Friday night was a bargain for a race fan. Watching Brady win was good but watching Stanbrough go from 14th to 3rd was worth twice the price of any Nascar race. I could see Nascar back on ESPN when the current contract is up. I doubt anyone will ever see me at a Nascar race again, maybe if the tickets are free. When I found out the drivers could talk to each other during the race and the Brickyard 12 lap yellow tire race.... I was done.

5/8/11, 10:39 AM   #36
coxie bowman

Look at all the 'COMMENTS' and opinions on this thread, one would think SOMEONE, anyone in the NASCAR ranks is reading them. Maybe they think we're in a minority. What they don't realize is, there are thousands of POTENTIAL fans out there that, ARE NOT saying anything. For every person that wrote something on this thread, there are many, many more people that think it, but just don't SAY IT!!!!
Ya never know though, NASCAR just might be listening and there might be CHANGES coming down the line. There HAS to be.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > COMMENTS Please...