IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Paragon or Lincoln Park May 9th?
3/4/09, 5:12 AM   #1
Paragon or Lincoln Park May 9th?
Mearsin84

Hi guys, I’ve never been to Paragon or Lincoln Park before. Which one would you guys recommended? Thinking about headin over to one on the Saturday after Bloomington’s USAC show on May 8th.

3/4/09, 7:40 AM   #2
Re: Paragon or Lincoln Park May 9th?
smbpreformance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mearsin84 View Post
Hi guys, I’ve never been to Paragon or Lincoln Park before. Which one would you guys recommended? Thinking about headin over to one on the Saturday after Bloomington’s USAC show on May 8th.
L-burg

3/4/09, 7:58 AM   #3
Mearsin84

Believe me, I want to go to Lawrenceburg but I’ll be at the Speedway for Pole Day that Saturday. Paragon or Lincoln Park will be closer for us

3/4/09, 8:03 AM   #4
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mearsin84 View Post
If you are only interested in these two options, then it would be Paragon for sure in my opinion. Both run non wing sprints and Paragon normally has more sprint cars than does LPS. I personally refuse to spend money at a DA owned track so that leaves Lincoln Park out for me.

I would also recommend taking a trip over to Lawrenceburg and checking out the racing there. It just so happens that they are running both winged and non winged sprint cars that night. It is also HARF, DARF and BARC night at the races so with anyone of those memberships you receive a discounted admission ticket.

Also that same night, the MSCS sprints are running at Tri State Speedway in Haubstadt. Always a great show and they will have a quality group of race cars there for that one. With USAC racing at Bloomington on Friday night and not racing elsewhere on Saturday, you know that some of the guys will head to Haubstadt for sure.

Where ever you go, I hope you enjoy the races.

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

3/4/09, 9:06 AM   #5
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Burg 1.5 hrs from Speedway
Midwest All Stars Winged Sprints,Lawrenceburg Chevrolet Sprints, AMSA Mini Sprints: HARF,DARF,BARC Night
May 9, 2009

Best of all openwheel worlds Should be called open wheel night and half price to boot for club members

3/4/09, 9:36 AM   #6
dkgphoto

Have you thought about going to Vermilion County Speedway on Sat. the 9th in Danville Ill. You hop on I74 from Speedway and its about 91 miles to the west the track is only 1/2 mile off of the interstate. Non Wing sprint cars, Modifieds, and much more. Its only a $10 ticket and lots of good racing. I to will be at the Speedway that day.
Dave Gansert
VCS Track Photographer

3/4/09, 10:19 AM   #7
davidm

Race Count This Year: 21
Race Count Last Year: 23

I come out to Indy from the east every summer and always make a stop at Paragon. Grass roots racing at it best.

3/4/09, 12:09 PM   #8
Brolzy

I recommend Paragon... on many nights you get to see two features for the price of one, and usually great shows.

3/4/09, 4:53 PM   #9
awnunn

I would choose Paragon for sure. Have never seen a bad race there yet and that includes all classes. Usually have at least 35 - 40 sprints for a regular show and if Keith does like he did last year, every one makes a feature. 40 cars he runs 2 features, 60 cars he ran 3. Cant beat that for the price.

3/4/09, 5:18 PM   #10
hairracer44

Quote:
Originally Posted by awnunn View Post
I would choose Paragon for sure. Have never seen a bad race there yet and that includes all classes. Usually have at least 35 - 40 sprints for a regular show and if Keith does like he did last year, every one makes a feature. 40 cars he runs 2 features, 60 cars he ran 3. Cant beat that for the price.
Same deal as usual at Paragon this year if there are 26 sprint cars or more 2 features. I've never ran there yet that we have ran one feature on a regular show night. As long as my car is ready I'll be there great place to race and good for the fans lots of racing for your $$$$

David Hair

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Paragon or Lincoln Park May 9th?