IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 2013 calendars available for Lincoln Park Speedway
1/16/13, 7:22 PM   #1
2013 calendars available for Lincoln Park Speedway
Redwood17257

Just wanted to give those that were regulars at Lincoln Park Speedway a heads up that I've got Modified, sprint, bomber and super stock calendars available for purchase at this time. The calendar features a large 8x11.5" photo at the top for each month of members of the top-13 in season points as well as smaller action shots at the bottom for each month. All told there are better than 60 photos included with the calendar as well as a complete listing of each week's A-main feature results.
Calendars are $20 apiece with discounts available for bulk orders. Any one interested may email me with questions or orders at: redwood17257@yahoo.com
I've added below what a sample of the top and bottom of each calendar month will look like.

1 member likes this post: racing2bwithu2
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 2013 calendars available for Lincoln Park Speedway