IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Indiana Sprint Week - Monday & Tuesday
5/21/09, 8:54 AM   #1
Indiana Sprint Week - Monday & Tuesday
1956offy

My son and I will be visiting Indiana for Sprint Week in July. We are looking for something to do on Monday and Tuesday nights of that week.

Last year, we went down to Greensburg for the UMRA 3/4 Midgets and up to Mt. Lawn for the Regional/Focus Midgets during the Speedweek break.

Does anyone have any suggestions for tracks running this year on Monday July 13th and Tuesday July 14th?

Thanks in advance.
Dale Hogan

5/21/09, 9:20 AM   #2
Re: Indiana Sprint Week - Monday & Tuesday
dshort36

you are more than welcome to bring your son by our shop in bedford .. brady will be ther working on our cars.... we will be glad to show you around the shop and answer any questions he may have... and t- shirts for both of you...

5/21/09, 7:57 PM   #3
Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by dshort36 View Post
you are more than welcome to bring your son by our shop in bedford .. brady will be ther working on our cars.... we will be glad to show you around the shop and answer any questions he may have... and t- shirts for both of you...
Just to let you guys know - This is really cool of ya'll. This is ambassadorship(?) of the sport.

Tim Simmons

5/21/09, 9:20 PM   #4
Barney

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1956offy View Post
My son and I will be visiting Indiana for Sprint Week in July. We are looking for something to do on Monday and Tuesday nights of that week.

Last year, we went down to Greensburg for the UMRA 3/4 Midgets and up to Mt. Lawn for the Regional/Focus Midgets during the Speedweek break.

Does anyone have any suggestions for tracks running this year on Monday July 13th and Tuesday July 14th?

Thanks in advance.
Dale Hogan
Lookin forward to it again this year Offy.

5/21/09, 10:15 PM   #5
1956offy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dshort36 View Post
This is an awesome offer and it sure brought a smile to my son's face. The racers in Indiana are a great group of people and just another reason as to why we find the non-wing racing there to be so special.

Offy

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Indiana Sprint Week - Monday & Tuesday