IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Dean Mills' 40th Birthday and Party
10/20/09, 11:51 PM   #1
Dean Mills' 40th Birthday and Party
Joe Whisler

Hey folks, just wanted to give a heads up that Dean's 40th birthday is Saturday. To celebrate, we're having a party this Saturday night at The Brickyard Crossing. It will be downstairs in the Duesenberg Room beginning at 8pm and going until 1am (or probably later).

It's open to all of our racing community. Basically, if you know Dean, you are invited!

This happens to also be the same night as Racin' with D.O.'s Racin' Fest at LPS. So for those of you (including myself) who are going to Putnamville, feel free to come by after the races. If it's late and you're wondering if the party is still going... feel free to e-mail me at: joe@WhislerRacing.com It goes directly to my phone, so I should be able to update you at that time.

I'm looking forward to a great weekend of racing & celebrating with our friends!

Thanks,

Joe Whisler
joe@WhislerRacing.com

10/20/09, 11:57 PM   #2
Re: Dean Mills' 40th Birthday and Party
ThrottleHead

It sounds like it will be fun times! Will see if I can make it.

10/21/09, 9:49 AM   #3
Wayne Dake

Happy Birthday Dean!

10/21/09, 10:04 AM   #4
dirtnonwingfan

Race Count This Year: 6

Dean, hope you have a great birthday and many, many more! Thanks again for all you do for racing.

10/21/09, 7:26 PM   #5
Eck

A pair of Eckerts and the phantom Paul Wilson will be putting a dent in Dean's keg of Coors Light. Come drive us home. It's only four blocks away.

10/22/09, 8:59 AM   #6
racegal

Race Count This Year: 19

Happy Birthday Ted!!!! And Many More!! Love, Phyllis
Last edited by racegal; 10/22/09 at 9:00 AM.

10/23/09, 2:48 PM   #7
Joe Whisler

BTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Whisler View Post
Hey folks, just wanted to give a heads up that Dean's 40th birthday is Saturday. To celebrate, we're having a party this Saturday night at The Brickyard Crossing. It will be downstairs in the Duesenberg Room beginning at 8pm and going until 1am (or probably later).

It's open to all of our racing community. Basically, if you know Dean, you are invited!

This happens to also be the same night as Racin' with D.O.'s Racin' Fest at LPS. So for those of you (including myself) who are going to Putnamville, feel free to come by after the races. If it's late and you're wondering if the party is still going... feel free to e-mail me at: joe@WhislerRacing.com It goes directly to my phone, so I should be able to update you at that time.

I'm looking forward to a great weekend of racing & celebrating with our friends!

Thanks,

Joe Whisler
joe@WhislerRacing.com
Posted via Mobile Device

10/23/09, 2:50 PM   #8
D.O.

IOW Racin'-Fest moved to Oct 31st. Hot Laps will be at 1 PM.
The amount of rain Putnamville has gotten and is expected today and Saturday A.M. is the reason for the change of the event.

Hot Laps will start at 1 PM Saturday Oct 31st. Everything else is the same in the days format.
We hope to have everything done just as darkness sets in for the Spook-Fest Bon-Fire.

Needless to say I'm not happy with the change [the weatherman sucks] but weather is weather something nobody can control it. It is reported that 2 inches of rain has already fallen today.

I'm very sorry we have to make this change but shitz happens.

10/24/09, 1:39 PM   #9
Joe Whisler

Don't forget to stop by The Brickard Crossing tonight to celebrate with us. There will be racing videos, music, pizza, beer, and a cash bar.

Starts at 8pm and goes until they kick us out (then we'll find somewhere else)

Happy 40th Millsy!!!

10/24/09, 2:18 PM   #10
cmakin

Have a good time y'all and Happy Birthday again to Mr. Mills.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Dean Mills' 40th Birthday and Party