IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Closed Thread
dirtfan24 (Offline)
  #1 6/26/11 11:11 AM
Does anyone know the status of kokomo's race tonight? We had a lot of rain here last night . Just wanted some info before making the 2.5 hour drive.
SHORTBUS (Offline)
  #2 6/26/11 11:16 AM
Originally Posted by dirtfan24:
does anyone know the status of kokomo's race tonight? We had a lot of rain here last night . Just wanted some info before making the 2.5 hour drive.
i just talked to # 1 dick from kokomo & he says they are watering the track as we speak.did not get much rain up that way.
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #3 6/26/11 11:17 AM
Originally Posted by dirtfan24:
Does anyone know the status of kokomo's race tonight? We had a lot of rain here last night . Just wanted some info before making the 2.5 hour drive.

I don't live in Kokomo, but here in Anderson we got some rain but not enough to cause a problem. I am sure that Jerry, Brent or one of the other Kokomo faithful will have a better answer. I would say it would be a go at this point in time.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
DIRT-TRACK-JUNKIE
  #4 6/26/11 11:23 AM
Looks like we got a classic Stanbrough vs. Darland for the KISS title, there only seperated by 2 points, Windoms there in 3rd but 42 points out will be tuff for him to win
Pine (Offline)
  #5 6/26/11 11:29 AM
Originally Posted by SHORTBUS:
i just talked to # 1 dick from kokomo
Joe Kidd..
mowerman (Offline)
  #6 6/26/11 11:38 AM
Sitting here at kokomo , sun out , they're watering the track now , looks good .
SHORTBUS (Offline)
  #7 6/26/11 11:52 AM
Haaa
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #8 6/26/11 12:14 PM
Sunny and in the 70's had some rain this morning but is beautiful in Kokomo now.

Jerry
FALCONEDDIE (Offline)
  #9 6/26/11 3:59 PM
any video tonight from kokomo
reeserx (Offline)
  #10 6/26/11 4:16 PM
I highly doubt it, they haven't had video all year
Posted using Mobile Device
Closed Thread