IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

View Poll Results: Should blankets to mark seats be allowed days before the show?
Yes 54 23.08%
No 166 70.94%
special circumstances only 14 5.98%
Voters: 234. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Should there be blankets allowed to be put down before the nights events
10/2/09, 11:57 AM   #131
Re: Should there be blankets allowed to be put down before the nights events
chrismattlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by badcoupe View Post
I pull the crap up and sit wherever I want too, they should''ve been there earlier IMHO
Hey! You might be the guy that I punched in the face for doing just that. A-Holes like you get what's coming to them eventually, don't they?

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawyer View Post
I don't think blankets should be put down untill the gates open. As for the caution tape, I had to work the day ISW ran at Lawrenceburg, and after driving 2 hrs from Bedford got to the track just as hot laps were bwginning. the only seats that were left were the first 2-3 rows and a large section that was taped off with no one in it. Needles to say, the tape didn't stay up too long and we got a seat. Haven't been back and may not. At least at Haubstadt you can call ahead and get reserve seating. and at bloomington I can usually get the seats I want. Hopefully some track owners will look at the results of this poll.
Posted via Mobile Device

HOGWASH! The 'Burg's grandstands have not been completely full for any openwheel event all year- even the Outlaws. You may not have found a seat you liked, but I guarantee there were plenty of places to put your arse. "Some men, you just can't reach."

10/2/09, 4:31 PM   #132
ByronMack

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismattlin View Post
Hey! You might be the guy that I punched in the face for doing just that. A-Holes like you get what's coming to them eventually, don't they?

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

HOGWASH! The 'Burg's grandstands have not been completely full for any openwheel event all year- even the Outlaws. You may not have found a seat you liked, but I guarantee there were plenty of places to put your arse. "Some men, you just can't reach."
No, I found a seat I liked, just had to take down tape that was blocking off a large section. And nobody ever did show up to take the seats. I guess I don't mind saving seats as it has been going on forever, I just donLt like it when someone tapes off whole rows and only 3-4 people show up.
Posted via Mobile Device

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Should there be blankets allowed to be put down before the nights events