IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > USAC Live at Haute
7/16/09, 5:10 PM   #121
Re: USAC Live at Haute
Tim Watson

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprint38racer View Post
freezing up sucks
Be glad you don't live in Wisconsin if you think a frozen computer sucks. Here we freeze our

7/16/09, 8:11 PM   #122
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by racegal View Post
Flat tire.. sorry for repeating if you already know by now.

Ron, Sorry we missed seeing you and David's biggest fan!!
Susan,

Sorry we missed seeing you too. Earlene was simply ecstatic after the Lawrenceburg race. We'll be cheering Dave on at Bloomington and Haubstadt.

7/17/09, 10:16 AM   #123
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

I quit reading this thread after the first two pages of B*Tchin about how bad the track supposedly was. HOW BAD USAC and name calling of their FREE TIMING and SOMETIMES LIVE STREAMING IS. I've had problems with it too sometimes that I couldn't see what everybody else was. SO WHAT? Theres a reason they sell tickets to these things. BE THERE IF YOU CAN! What they give is free, If they charged for it and I couldn't see what I was paying for. THEN let the B*tchin begin.

For years I was told you got to go to T.H.A.T! For years I stayed away, Seen a couple TV shows like the Pletch one that one from the tail. From TV it apeared it was dust bowl then but the racing was awesome.

Jerry shaw, John Gurley, Terrehautian and others for the last three years on here were steadfast on how this track HAS TO SURVIVE! I made a point after D.A. was out to make it myself. Going thinking that I would see a dust bowl.

I don't know. I made the Hulman and Weds nights sprint week show.

TOTALLY FREAKIN AWESOME TRACK and if you've never been. SHAME ON YOU or its just both logistically or fianancially impossible.

SHAME ON ME! for missing twenty years of this track. Two races there and I've seen awsome drives in heats and features. Coondog going from 16th to fourth at the Hulman and DD going from 14th to 3rd and Damion from 19th to 7th. A hellatious battle between Coons and Wise and then Coondog running down but not quite catching Sweet.

Heats that featured 100 percent Hunter goin from sixth to second in the first turn and leading after two laps.

Sure the track slowed in two for qualifying I bet they went from 120 in the straights to 30mph in turn two. The rest of the track was fine and turn two came back big time after a little prep to make for great heats and two and three wide.

This is a track where drivers with Cajones will haul it over the cushion often loosing ground so they can gain a 20 mph straight away advantage. A track where drivers will hug the inside guardrail which could be treatcherous. A track where if a car is ever going straight or not letting of is setup to perfection (Which looks like its aweful hard to do)

I gotta say, I love THE ACTION TRACK!

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > USAC Live at Haute