IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Jason McDougal
6/5/20, 3:43 PM   #1
Jason McDougal
generv

I haven't been keeping up with things, but could someone tell me why Jason McDougal does not have a sprint car ride this weekend. Thanks

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
6/5/20, 4:51 PM   #2
Re: Jason McDougal
jonboat15

I was wondering the same thing, he was quite the young hot shoe last year. He did have a pretty bad wreck out west at the end of last year, I don't know if that may has anything to do with him not having a ride? Hope to see him back running sprints and midgets full time again, he is fun to watch.

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
6/5/20, 5:50 PM   #3
nonwing77

I believe he decided to take a break from driving full time and is involved with handling the swindell speed lab micro driver program in North Carolina.

2 members like this post: tirespinner, WinglessLovers
6/5/20, 6:55 PM   #4
opnwhlmnd

Jason is still having some issues with the Eldora and west coast crashes. He is taking a break for a while but he told me he will be back maybe not this year but he will return.

6/6/20, 10:58 AM   #5
WinglessLovers

Race Count This Year: 16
Race Count Last Year: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by opnwhlmnd View Post
Jason is still having some issues with the Eldora and west coast crashes. He is taking a break for a while but he told me he will be back maybe not this year but he will return.
Jason is still running 600's. He ran at Port City during USAC's visit and ran down at Millbridge in North Carolina this week.

Bruce Eckel

1 member likes this post: i love dirt track racing
6/6/20, 11:26 AM   #6
opnwhlmnd

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinglessLovers View Post
Jason is still running 600's. He ran at Port City during USAC's visit and ran down at Millbridge in North Carolina this week.

Bruce Eckel
I know that he is running 600s. He is also racing outlaw karts. I was at Port City and hung out with him. The midget was just a last minute deal at Port City with an owner who parted ways with its driver after the Friday Port City show. He is not looking for a full time midget or sprint car ride at this time. He will be back full time when he feels its the right time for him.

I love this asylum. You put information on here that you know after having just talked to said driver and still people have to try and prove you wrong.

Same thing happened when I posted that Sunshine wasn't chasing USAC sprint title in 2020. Had same negative people wanting more proof after Tyler himself told me the news.
Last edited by opnwhlmnd; 6/6/20 at 12:01 PM.

4 members like this post: AustinSprinter, interpreter66, jonboat15, luckybuc97
6/6/20, 1:41 PM   #7
jim goerge

Heard Sunshine him self say he would be running more winged races than wingless this year when he was a guest on Winged Nation this morning

2 members like this post: i love dirt track racing, luckybuc97
6/6/20, 2:09 PM   #8
racefan20

Quote:
I know that he is running 600s. He is also racing outlaw karts. I was at Port City and hung out with him. The midget was just a last minute deal at Port City with an owner who parted ways with its driver after the Friday Port City show. He is not looking for a full time midget or sprint car ride at this time. He will be back full time when he feels its the right time for him.

I love this asylum. You put information on here that you know after having just talked to said driver and still people have to try and prove you wrong.

Same thing happened when I posted that Sunshine wasn't chasing USAC sprint title in 2020. Had same negative people wanting more proof after Tyler himself told me the news.
Maybe if you had said that you got from him that might not have happened. Since you refuse to put your name on your posts maybe it would have happened anyway. An anonymous post doesnt lend to much credence to the information you are trying to put out there

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

6/6/20, 2:35 PM   #9
interpreter66

Quote:

If you had said you were hanging out with him ,probably would have helped.
Putting your name doesn’t matter one way or another

Sincerely,joe peckalevitch
Alias
Sam Smith
Joe smith
Bob smith
Fred Smith
Larry Smith
Jack smith
🙂

4 members like this post: jonboat15, LB, luckybuc97, OnTheHammer
6/6/20, 6:22 PM   #10
LB

Quote:
Originally Posted by interpreter66 View Post
If you had said you were hanging out with him ,probably would have helped.
Putting your name doesn’t matter one way or another

Sincerely,joe peckalevitch
Alias
Sam Smith
Joe smith
Bob smith
Fred Smith
Larry Smith
Jack smith
🙂
ol joe ,,,,lol

1 member likes this post: AustinSprinter