IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Du Quoin
2/11/14, 7:56 PM   #31
tennesseeracefan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAD View Post
Tenn

They changed it to a Saturday Race (see Steve Nace post) down the page.

Honest Dad himself
Wow, guess I totally missed that post lol thanks for the heads up! Is it still $15 general admission now or will it be more?

2/11/14, 8:28 PM   #32
Re: Du Quoin
DAD

Copperhead

You Going?

Honest Dad himself

2/11/14, 11:19 PM   #33
Steve Nace

Still $15 General admission

2/11/14, 11:29 PM   #34
97juicedgmc

man i wish i had known about this earlier, my chassis is out getting powder coated and this is the first time i been on here in about 2 weeks, last i heard it was cancelled due to snow didnt know they were making it up!.... would have talked to our NY guys and got something together

2/12/14, 1:23 AM   #35
RoyaltonMiniSprint

I guess I'm one of the two within the 50 mile radius. Since I'm just now working on the ignition system for mine maybe I'll join the fun next year. At least I'll come Saturday an cheer on my fellow Lightning Sprint racers.

3 members like this post: DAD, jjones752, RickyBobby
2/12/14, 11:06 AM   #36
Steve Nace

www.stevenaceracing.com for information.

2/12/14, 4:12 PM   #37
Copperhead

Quote:
Copperhead

You Going?

Honest Dad himself
Well, I looked forward to it all winter, until I found out what date it was. It just happens to be the only weekend out of the year that I have something booked. Soo, if it could be ANY other weekend besides Valentine's weekend next year, that would be awesome! Oh, and it's not because my gal won't let me go race on Valentine's either. We've been ticket holders to the championship tractor pull in Louisville since the dawn of time and it's the same weekend every year. So, ya'll don't have too much fun without me

1 member likes this post: DAD
2/12/14, 4:28 PM   #38
DAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copperhead View Post
Well, I looked forward to it all winter, until I found out what date it was. It just happens to be the only weekend out of the year that I have something booked. Soo, if it could be ANY other weekend besides Valentine's weekend next year, that would be awesome! Oh, and it's not because my gal won't let me go race on Valentine's either. We've been ticket holders to the championship tractor pull in Louisville since the dawn of time and it's the same weekend every year. So, ya'll don't have too much fun without me
COPERHEAD

Don't forget your respirator. 25 or 30 years ago you left that place pitch black at the end of the night and we bet on how many ceiling tiles would get blown down.. I guess they have improved the ventilation quite a bit but the EPA guy would still have a ball at that place. Still sounds like a lame excuse to miss a race. You never herd of scalping. Bet old Bob B. would like them tickets.

Honest Dad himself

2/12/14, 7:40 PM   #39
Copperhead

Quote:
COPERHEAD

Don't forget your respirator. 25 or 30 years ago you left that place pitch black at the end of the night and we bet on how many ceiling tiles would get blown down.. I guess they have improved the ventilation quite a bit but the EPA guy would still have a ball at that place. Still sounds like a lame excuse to miss a race. You never herd of scalping. Bet old Bob B. would like them tickets.

Honest Dad himself
I'm 25, and I was there sucking in the smoke when I was about 2-3 years old! I think I missed one other year, but either way, I've been there about 22-23 of 25 years. They've made a lot of improvements to the smoke tube. It's killing me to miss DuQuoin, but it's a tradition. Steve, keep these events coming, and the #03 machine will be there.

2/12/14, 8:18 PM   #40
Steve Nace

We will have alcohol available at the races this weekend. However If you have it available bring it with you as we were only able to get a couple of drums.

Steve

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Du Quoin