IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > No way out 40!!!
1/26/12, 8:05 PM   #41
Re: No way out 40!!!
SHORTBUS

Race Count This Year: 35
Race Count Last Year: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
multi car qualifying is as big of a joke as our education system. Draw for heats and ill gladly throw a few bucks in a bucket for hero and hot dog quals. Regardless i can't wait for that show always a highlight for certain.

posted via mobile device
the handrail in turn 4 at the end of the bleachers is broken.( has been for the last 3 yrs.) almost got me last time.
Get ahold of it it would just twist around toward the steps.

1/26/12, 10:32 PM   #42
gtownplowboy

Can tell its winter. everyone or most everyone grumpy. I have been the last 2 years and am just glad that we have a good paying race to attend. The conditions are what they are. By the time this thread gets done we will probably know the ph level in the dirt on the track. Go if you want to go and stay home if you want to stay home. I just know that they will have a full field of cars and no matter what I for one will be glad to be outside enjoying racing again.

7 members like this post: awnunn, dirt330, Drtchsr, Mud Packer, racefan20, SHORTBUS, TQ29m
1/27/12, 8:40 AM   #43
lazyifoto

Is this a 7500. to win one night show or is it broke up 7500. to win between two nights??? I remember a few years ago a mod race was advertised as 1000. to win and then they split it up between 2 nights and said you could win 1000. if you won both nights. 500. each night????

1/27/12, 3:14 PM   #44
hupp#9

7500 to WIN sat

Posted via Mobile Device

1/27/12, 3:18 PM   #45
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

My reply as I was the one who pointed out a couple of things is not "I can run the track better" Just suggestions to *Possibly have a better show for the fans while still being reasonably fair to the competitors. This gets the fans back and grows the show. perhaps with a few *better shows, the stands are packed, you can charge a couple bucks more and sell a few more hotdogs to break even as Earl used to say.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > No way out 40!!!