IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lincoln park speedway!!!???
5/2/11, 1:23 PM   #31
drew6869

I'm done talking about this, pretty dumb really, just saying I won't be back there til someone figures out what to do with the track. Bye
Posted via Mobile Device

5/2/11, 1:34 PM   #32
Re: Lincoln park speedway!!!???
REH24

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew6869 View Post
I'm done talking about this, pretty dumb really, just saying I won't be back there til someone figures out what to do with the track. Bye
Posted via Mobile Device
Probably the smartest thing you have said so far.

REH

3 members like this post: bmemmer, fish, jim goerge
5/2/11, 2:20 PM   #33
racefan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by REH24 View Post
Probably the smartest thing you have said so far.

REH
No actually the smartest thing would have been to have kept his mouth shut and stay home. If he thinks that 35 loads of clay then 8-10 inches of rain in a 2 week period isnt gonna cause ruts then he obviously doesnt have a clue about dirt tracks. Same with motor mouth....I mean motormasher

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

3 members like this post: 35PR, fish, jim goerge
5/2/11, 2:44 PM   #34
Wallsracing

Race Count This Year: 54
Race Count Last Year: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by racefan20 View Post
no actually the smartest thing would have been to have kept his mouth shut and stay home. If he thinks that 35 loads of clay then 8-10 inches of rain in a 2 week period isnt gonna cause ruts then he obviously doesnt have a clue about dirt tracks. Same with motor mouth....i mean motormasher
35 loads more like 235

5/2/11, 3:18 PM   #35
D.O.

We get into this every year at the start of the season with many tracks. I hear from racers how bad other tracks are but they don't get beat upon like LPS.

The track has closer to 450 loads of new dirt on it since last fall when they started adding it. April was the 4th highest rainfall for Indiana in history. LPS has tried many days over the past weeks to work the dirt in and make a great track. Remember Eldora dust out last year from new dirt? Happens everywhere.

Track has been rough without a doubt and many teams have braved the surface and broke some stuff. All classes have had this problem.

Most here act like LPS doesn't know or care about this problem. Why have they worked on fixing up LPS over the past year and a half if they don't care? LPS knows they have a problem and wait a minute what's that sound outside my door???? Rain!!!!! seem like i hear that sound everyday!

Will LPS have the track fixed by the next race??? Hope so but it's not going to fix it's self and LPS is working on it.

If you need to go race at another track for a while shut up and do it. Don't be stupid and try to toss LPS under the bus cause it will get fixed and hopefully soon and you will return at some point.

Fix you shitz and LPS will fix theirs and next Saturday with USAC is coming and hope to see you there.

Pizz and Moan and all you have is wet feet and and a sore throat.
Dan O. Laycock

5/2/11, 3:51 PM   #36
drew6869

I know D.O. I was real pissed yesterday when I really looked at car and saw more broken stuff just from track surface, that's when I posted, wasn't thinking about all that, just knew other tracks were smooth and was pissed I had to try and race on that. I hope LPS gets it going soon, love the place and have wanted to race there since I was a little kid. Sorry LPS and everyone I pissed off. I will be back there later in the season hopefully.
Posted via Mobile Device

5/2/11, 3:56 PM   #37
Pat O'Connor Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by awnunn View Post
Twin Cities had the same amount if not more and they had an awesome track Sat. night.
And how many truck loads of new dirt were added to TC since last season ??

5/2/11, 4:57 PM   #38
dirttrackfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Gardner View Post

Does anyone care to join me....
I'll join you!!! : )
Posted using Mobile Device

2 members like this post: big3131, SHORTBUS
5/2/11, 8:17 PM   #39
Barrow15

I just want to say thanks to joe and all the staff at LPS. We have been there both nights they have run. The track wasnt perfect but atleast they are giving everyone a place to race. They put in a good effort to make the place better and we are behind them all the way! Hats off to the crew. Atleast you guys wanna race and arent being lazy! We'll see ya there next weekend!

4 members like this post: AERO410SCJA, cope42, mowerman, SHORTBUS
5/2/11, 11:08 PM   #40
Butch47265

The biggest part of these KIDS can not set in a seat long enough to race on a FAST RACE TRACK, ask Bob Kinser, Larry Miller,Butch Wilkerson, if we ever run on arough FAST track. HAHAHA

8 members like this post: 35PR, ColoradoFan, cowboyhar69, D.O., jim goerge, Mud Packer, PAW, SHORTBUS
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lincoln park speedway!!!???