IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > World of Outlaws @ Haubstadt(TSS) Sat Oct. 16
10/17/10, 2:22 AM   #41
Re: World of Outlaws @ Haubstadt(TSS) Sat Oct
mortboyz

Where did Dean Shirley finish??

1 member likes this post: SpfldMile
10/17/10, 10:40 AM   #42
coachmeece

great race good way to end my racing season great run chase briscoe not bad for first WOO race one spot away from making show

10/17/10, 12:44 PM   #43
racephoto1

I went last night. Tommy had a full house and the racing was good. I couldn't say great after going to Kokomo Friday. That was GREAT !

For his first WoO race Chase Briscoe looked good, and literally just missed the show. Paul May was a show. Dollansky and Saldana traded the lead back and forth the second half of the feature.

It was a beautiful evening to end the Hoosier racing season on. Now the hard part, waiting until March or April to see sprinters in Indiana again.

10/17/10, 9:53 PM   #44
Gee2

Sheldon Haudenschild will be the next "big deal" I have not seen him run but what I hear he is on the throttle like his old man

10/18/10, 6:33 PM   #45
jim goerge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Woods View Post
I dont know who this new guy is doing updates but my goodness, WOW!!!! Hell he's even given half pot updates.
IT WAS WORD FOR WORD FROM THE OUTLAWS ANOUNCER jOHHY gIBSON vIA AUDIO DIRTVISION

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > World of Outlaws @ Haubstadt(TSS) Sat Oct. 16