IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > sun prairie updates?
9/5/10, 10:58 PM   #41
Re: sun prairie updates?
Tim Watson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Burton View Post
Jerry, he said "looks like". He didn't assert it to be the case.

Next top: Haubstadt, IN.
First off thank you Danny for backing me.

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Shaw View Post
This is the marquee midget event in your state, Tim. And you weren't there to support it. I don't think that there was a single thing positive about the way this ended. Your suggesting that the track that you happen to be boycotting right now somehow might have made the call that they did, to drum up some publicity, is not helping matters, in a situation between that track and BMARA that could end up killing the racing scene in that state. I'm worried that I might not be able to go back up there next year to see this event.

Jerry
No i wasn't there. I don't have a racing budget like i want to have. I'm the only source of income of a family of 6 so i'm not able to attend every race that i want to. Agreed, this was only 2 hours from my house but i need 25 cars to spark my interest. I knew the car count would be low so i chose not to attend. You also mention "the track that i'm boycotting". I'm not boycotting the track, i'm not attending cause of car count. This is a message board and opinions are just that, i have read your posts in the past and i value your opinion and enjoy reading what you post and visiting with you when i come to Indiana. Here's one more thing, lots of people are worried about Badger and Angell Park and what the future holds but everyone is on the kick that the two sides need to work things out and get back to normal. Am i the only one who thinks maybe Badger has had it's fill with Angell Park and wants to make a run at trying to branch out to other venue's?

Sorry for babbling here cause i like Jerry but when he used the word stupid against one of my posts it kind of blistered me like a right rear on a dry slickie.

9/5/10, 11:30 PM   #42
cshuman

Quote:
Originally Posted by speed9 View Post
Nice video but it did not show the two slide jobs that Haden throwed and missed but it did show the one he threw feeding Kuhn a right rear. Haden did a 360 when Kuhn and Haden hit and kept running then decided to turn his car off to cause a yellow. That is when Haden passed cars under yellow and hit Kuhn several times.
No one was black flaged for the the missed slide jobs by Haden or the contact when Haden spun after Kuhn had contact with him, only after Haden hit Kuhn several times under the yellow were they black flaged seems fishey to me they waited so long to DQ them.
When was the last time any one was DQ for rough driving in a race in USAC, Badger or at Angel Park?
Did you lose your G button on your computer? It's HAGEN... RWB must be so proud lol
Posted via Mobile Device
Last edited by cshuman; 9/5/10 at 11:31 PM.

9/6/10, 12:35 AM   #43
mscs20

Quote:
Originally Posted by cshuman View Post
Did you lose your G button on your computer? It's HAGEN... RWB must be so proud lol
Posted via Mobile Device
Casey, I bout drove off the road when I read that. Lol BTW, good job tonight.
Posted via Mobile Device

9/6/10, 11:00 AM   #44
speed9

No. G button works fine just showing disrespect in a different way. More intrestred in facts not spelling.:2:

9/6/10, 12:11 PM   #45
Dirt Pusher

It's interesting that you know the whole story when your previous threads imply you weren't even at the race!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > sun prairie updates?