IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
David Lynch
  #1 2/17/10 6:50 PM
I spoke with Kyle Cummins today & they are leaving today to run the west coast swing in the Steve (Bopper) Snapp 4U. Good Luck Kyle
jim goerge (Offline)
  #2 2/17/10 7:42 PM
Originally Posted by David Lynch:
I spoke with Kyle Cummins today & they are leaving today to run the west coast swing in the Steve (Bopper) Snapp 4U. Good Luck Kyle
Go Kyle
farriswheel (Offline)
  #3 2/17/10 7:56 PM
Originally Posted by David Lynch:
Its Steve Stapp...and I think they are plannin on runnin the majority of the USAC shows. Good luck to kyle and the boys. Keep er in one piece
kylecumminsfan (Offline)
  #4 2/17/10 8:35 PM
good luck kyle!
Posted via Mobile Device
AsianPersuasian (Offline)
  #5 2/18/10 8:19 AM
Good luck guys
Metal66 (Offline)
  #6 2/18/10 3:31 PM
Originally Posted by farriswheel:
Its Steve Stapp...and I think they are plannin on runnin the majority of the USAC shows. Good luck to kyle and the boys. Keep er in one piece
Now they are going out west in style as Steve Stapp got a toterhome and double stacker trailer to use on the trip out west.Its kinda like a try and buy deal if they like it.
farriswheel (Offline)
  #7 2/18/10 4:21 PM
Originally Posted by Metal66:
Now they are going out west in style as Steve Stapp got a toterhome and double stacker trailer to use on the trip out west.Its kinda like a try and buy deal if they like it.
Sounds like they had some tire troubles on the rig greg.
JasonWatt
  #8 2/19/10 6:47 AM
Best of luck to Steve, Mark & Kyle out west!

JW
Metal66 (Offline)
  #9 2/19/10 4:19 PM
Originally Posted by farriswheel:
Sounds like they had some tire troubles on the rig greg.
Yea heard about the tire trouble but it looks like they made it there.

Originally Posted by JasonWatt:
Best of luck to Steve, Mark & Kyle out west!

JW
Kyle is without His dad on this trip.Mark had to stay home and turn wrenches at the shop.I know Mark wanted to go though.From what i was told, Kyle and Steve will stay an extra week or so after the Perris Auto Speedway race to do some extra testing with the car...And yes Good luck to Kyle and Steve.
3Cfan (Offline)
  #10 2/19/10 4:25 PM
Looks like it will be sunny. Hope the Bopper brought his hat! Good Luck Kyle and 4U team.