Zellner

Maybe the twist is Stanbrough will be wearing a blindfold:O::O:

6/28/08, 11:09 PM   #52
Re: Haubstadt updates
throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zellner View Post
Maybe the twist is Stanbrough will be wearing a blindfold:O::O:
and some type of ball restriction device! HAHA!

6/28/08, 11:12 PM   #53
Kirk Spridgeon

TH: Why don't you just sit in the stands and either post results yourself or get them to someone else? It's really not a big deal. As you can see, two guys with phones are able to cover the results just as well. It really should have nothing to do with Tri-State Speedway, MSCS, or POWRi unless they want to do something on their own.

6/28/08, 11:16 PM   #54
racefan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk Spridgeon View Post
TH: Why don't you just sit in the stands and either post results yourself or get them to someone else? It's really not a big deal. As you can see, two guys with phones are able to cover the results just as well. It really should have nothing to do with Tri-State Speedway, MSCS, or POWRi unless they want to do something on their own.
:thumb

Sprint B
Cone
Bland
Ballou
Urish
Fitzpatrick
Shanks
-----------
Branson
Ruble
Guilic
Hess

Sprint A next..not sure if its rework time or not

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

6/28/08, 11:18 PM   #55
Fred Zirzow

Race Count This Year: 65
Race Count Last Year: 49

Quote:
:doh: :applaud:

6/28/08, 11:19 PM   #56
throb

Quote:
i agree that they shouldnt be able to tell people what to do..but you know how it is.....

6/28/08, 11:19 PM   #57
ThrottleHead

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirk spridgeon View Post
th: Why don't you just sit in the stands and either post results yourself or get them to someone else? It's really not a big deal. As you can see, two guys with phones are able to cover the results just as well. It really should have nothing to do with tri-state speedway, mscs, or powri unless they want to do something on their own.
Kirk,

As i explained earlier i am not allowed to do live updates from the track. Do you really think i like this???? I am respecting what i was told not to do. I have probably already said more tonight than i should. Nonetheless.... I will not post myself as i cannot. I am not sending results to someone because if it gets back i did i am in trouble. I don't know how else i can clarify this. I am stuck between a rock and a hard place. And yes it is a big deal. You have no idea how big a deal it is.

6/28/08, 11:27 PM   #58
racefan20

Congrats to Bobby East for the 8th at Memphis

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

6/28/08, 11:38 PM   #59
Kirk Spridgeon

No, what I'm saying is, if you don't make a huge deal about it, they have no clue as to who you are and no inclination to hunt you down and kick you out. As long as you've paid your thirty bucks and have a phone, you can do updates.

I understand that you're trying to get people to your website or whatever, but people have been doing updates on here for four or five years. It's not anything new, and it's not anything monumental. You don't have to get official results from the scorers or anything like that - it's just race fans keeping race fans informed on what's happening. While everyone appreciates any and all results from the track, it is only a big deal if you make it into one...

John, tell Jerry to keep his head on a swivel - they've got snipers on the roof!

6/28/08, 11:41 PM   #60
agar

Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
No, what I'm saying is, if you don't make a huge deal about it, they have no clue as to who you are and no inclination to hunt you down and kick you out. As long as you've paid your thirty bucks and have a phone, you can do updates.

I understand that you're trying to get people to your website or whatever, but people have been doing updates on here for four or five years. It's not anything new, and it's not anything monumental. You don't have to get official results from the scorers or anything like that - it's just race fans keeping race fans informed on what's happening. While everyone appreciates any and all results from the track, it is only a big deal if you make it into one...

John, tell Jerry to keep his head on a swivel - they've got snipers on the roof!
You hit the nail on the head :applaud:

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Haubstadt updates