IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Elite non wing sprints
1/29/15, 5:56 PM   #1
Elite non wing sprints
nathan48moore

I have started a new group in Texas that is a racesaver 305 group. I just wanted to share a little about it with my Indy family. We have 32 registered cars and plenty more to come. 18 races and tracks calling still trying to book dates. My passion for non wing sprints is now going to give Texas an idea why I fell in love with this place, and what action packed racing is.
http://elitesprintcars.com/

https://www.facebook.com/Elitesprints

1/29/15, 6:46 PM   #2
Re: Elite non wing sprints
dirtnonwingfan

Race Count This Year: 6

I hope you are very successful down there. Sounds like you have an excellent start. I hope this doesn't mean that we won't ever see you up here. Best of luck!

1/29/15, 8:43 PM   #3
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Good luck Nathan, Been following on FB. Seems you got a good thing going and NW racing in the area for a change!

As Frank said, Don't be a stranger and thanks for coming up the last couple years!

1/29/15, 8:48 PM   #4
berks co

Keep up the god work Nathan. Racing needs more dedicated people like you to move it forward. Tony Steward gets credit for the All Star deal which is great, you are an example of the hard working people this sport needs

1/29/15, 8:56 PM   #5
racing2bwithu2

Race Count This Year: 37
Race Count Last Year: 63

Good Luck Nathan!!!! Was a pleasure meeting you while you were here racing. Lloyd & Gail

1/29/15, 9:39 PM   #6
MacTexas

Closest track to me is Boyd Raceway. The schedule on facebook shows Boyd race Oct 30. When I visit Boyd web page it shows race is Oct 24. I realize it is many months from now but just wanted you to know.

1/29/15, 10:10 PM   #7
nathan48moore

Thanks to everyone. My 410 stuff is not going anywhere, as a matter of fact I'm still going to pursue that. I just don't know when I'll be back. Mac the date is the 24th. The full schedule is not released, that's an older version.

1/30/15, 11:22 AM   #8
VSneader2

Race Count This Year: 2
Race Count Last Year: 11

Wondering why you chose 305 instead of 360. doesn't the ASCS gulf south run 360s? I would have thought going with the same engine would have helped out the series. I know one guy who would have loved to run but is not going to because he doesn't want to go out and get a new engine. I know nothing about the sprint car scene down there but was just wondering. I hope it works out great for you. The more non-wing racing the better.

1/30/15, 11:54 AM   #9
Jim Gardner

There is plenty of winged 305 racing in the DFW area. Plenty of engines around. Just to the north is the WOW series that runs up to 360s but are carbureted with mandated heads- would like to see those groups pair up in north texas a time or two for a big show. If the rules can make the cars even.

3 members like this post: dirtnonwingfan, nathan48moore, okienonwingfan
1/30/15, 12:01 PM   #10
nathan48moore

In the Texas area there are roughly 200 racesaver cars. And I'm going to guess 30 360 only cars. I figured it would be better to draw from the bigger pool. The racesaver deal is steadily growing, with the 360s slowly going away.

3 members like this post: i love dirt track racing, PIT CART, VSneader2
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Elite non wing sprints