IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Looking for help with west coast
10/12/12, 9:43 AM   #21
Re: Looking for help with west coast
Wayne Davis

Race Count This Year: 38
Race Count Last Year: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Ballou View Post
I know I'm a big pill to swallow sometimes. I've been trying really hard this year to do better - sometimes I have blown it - and trust me I know when I do - but I am trying to at least not let my emotions get the best of me.

I'm just trying to do the best I can each race......all I can tell you is that I'm giving it 110% every time I'm on the track - sometimes my 110% isn't enough - sometimes it is.

....but please don't put yourself in a bind to do it - I would feel bad. And seriously it may seem like I'm talking out of my a$$ but I appreciate the well wishes just as much.

Robert Ballou

Robert YOU just made a new fan....totally understand your point........$$$ on the way through paypal....want to also support you with buying a tee shirt....are they on your website................

I know how hard it is to not be able to race due to lack of funds so that is why I put up to challenge RACE FANS.... whether you are a Ballou fan or not...the kid had the BALLS to get on here and ask for help and many are stepping up to the plate....

...MAYBE AMERICA IS NOT DEAD YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.SouthernOutlawPromotions.com

Last edited by Wayne Davis; 10/12/12 at 9:54 AM.

10/12/12, 1:41 PM   #22
ShamrockRacin'48G

RB, I know what it's like to race on a budget....I sent ya $25, it aint much but I just want to help a brotha out....hammer down...

1 member likes this post: Wayne Davis
10/12/12, 3:00 PM   #23
koolaid89

Quote:
Our crash at Kokomo left MPHG in a position to be unable to make the trip and I haven't been able to secure a ride for all of the USAC west coast races.

If I can find some fuel and tire sponsors I will take my car on the open trailer out there. I am currently in the top 10 in points and would really like to finish the season. If anyone is interested in helping please contact me at 916-206-8005 or robert@balloumotorsports.com

Thank you,

Robert Ballou
I'll catch up with you @96 Sunday if 'ma nature cooperates.

10/12/12, 3:18 PM   #24
cws9

Quote:
Our crash at Kokomo left MPHG in a position to be unable to make the trip and I haven't been able to secure a ride for all of the USAC west coast races.

If I can find some fuel and tire sponsors I will take my car on the open trailer out there. I am currently in the top 10 in points and would really like to finish the season. If anyone is interested in helping please contact me at 916-206-8005 or robert@balloumotorsports.com

Thank you,

Robert Ballou
Robert - Are you coming through Kansas City along the way? I'd be happy to meet up with you and the crew and buy you lunch or something. Valley is running non wing every Saturday night through October. They are doing double duty on the 19th and 20th also. If it fits the schedule maybe you could hustle up some pocket change along the way west. Let me know your time frame....you know I'll contribute to the cause.
Chris

10/12/12, 8:25 PM   #25
Eldora Three

Sent you $30. I wish you all the luck with getting there and races.

10/13/12, 12:18 AM   #26
leaglen

I'm in. Never thought I could sponsor a sprint car. LOL. I remember years ago Larry Cannon helped pay for his Indy car by having people pay to put their name on the car. It was full of names.

1 member likes this post: tim brown
10/14/12, 12:35 PM   #27
SPRINTCAR

When are you heading west young (Mad) man?

10/16/12, 10:33 AM   #28
Wayne Davis

Race Count This Year: 38
Race Count Last Year: 68

SEVEN THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED FIFTY ONE views....just think if you sent Robert 1 dollar for every view that would equate to $7,151.00...but there has been several IOW's finest to help the kid out....I myself am glad to see it happen...helping out a racer so he gets to race...We ALL come together to help out injured racers so again glad to see the help to get someone to the track!!!!!!

www.SouthernOutlawPromotions.com

5 members like this post: #1Brad Kuhn Fan, cmakin, leaglen, SPRINTCAR, tim brown
10/18/12, 9:16 PM   #29
suzuki756

Good luck you got to post a picture with the open trailer . That would be cool! !!!!!!!!!! I have seen a few do it and nothing cooler than going out and beating the money teams I would love to see you do it.
Do you have any shirts still available
I will pay pal you
good luck man

Posted via Mobile Device

10/18/12, 10:58 PM   #30
Tim Bookmiller

I am in ..best of luck

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Looking for help with west coast