IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > MSCS at Tri-State Speedway
6/28/21, 3:07 PM   #11
Re: MSCS at Tri-State Speedway
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim goerge View Post
Maybe before someone runs his smart mouth he should talk with the drivers first. I did and found out he (Critter ) had a push for a couple of laps before the wreak happened. I don"t think anybody at the track felt worse than Critter did.
Doesn't change the facts does it?

2 members like this post: Dirtfan, progressive22
6/28/21, 4:58 PM   #12
i love dirt track racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim goerge View Post
Maybe before someone runs his smart mouth he should talk with the drivers first. I did and found out he (Critter ) had a push for a couple of laps before the wreak happened. I don"t think anybody at the track felt worse than Critter did.
Unbelievable. Can't we all just get along. Jim George and Dan our very grateful for the friendship that they have created over the many years of racing events that they had shared together. They are simply the best. Looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend at LPS and let's have some fun and we can make some Kodak moments again this weekend. That is what this racing families continues to do. Have fun and enjoy the great things that we all love. God bless America. And go Ballou this weekend. Lol. Thanks.

4 members like this post: jim goerge, racenut69, tirespinner, wildman92
6/28/21, 5:03 PM   #13
Rpracing1

Quote:
Originally Posted by i love dirt track racing View Post
Unbelievable. Can't we all just get along. Jim George and Dan our very grateful for the friendship that they have created over the many years of racing events that they had shared together. They are simply the best. Looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend at LPS and let's have some fun and we can make some Kodak moments again this weekend. That is what this racing families continues to do. Have fun and enjoy the great things that we all love. God bless America. And go Ballou this weekend. Lol. Thanks.
You do realize that you are closing in on 20,000 posts, right. Got to be close to numero uno? Keep up the good work!

2 members like this post: jim goerge, tirespinner
6/28/21, 8:02 PM   #14
Andrew S. Quinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rpracing1 View Post
You do realize that you are closing in on 20,000 posts, right. Got to be close to numero uno? Keep up the good work!
Its amazing considering he has forgotten his pass word a couple times
for extended periods of time. I saw him and Flatout18 yesterday and told Rick I was getting worried that he wasnt posting to many of the racing families reports lately. I didnt know if he was chasing after a clerk at Casey's General Store in Osgood to add some excitement to living there. Been so long since I have seen him I didnt recognize him with his Clark Kent styled glasses.

I forgot to ask him if the racing Families are going to Plymouth on Thursday night for Great USAC racing events. Go Blu!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by i love dirt track racing View Post
Unbelievable. Can't we all just get along. ASQ simply the best.Brought his hot rod to the Tree City yesterday,and didnt try to run me over like he did one time when I was staggering down 16th Street on Carb day a few years ago.Looking forward to seeing the racing families this weekend at LPS and let's have some fun and we can make some Kodak moments again this weekend. That is what this racing families continues to do. Have fun and enjoy the great things that we all love, like my glasses. Now I can see the light,and not just Coors light or Bud Light either ! God bless America. And go Ballou this weekend. Lol. Thanks.
Last edited by Andrew S. Quinn; 6/28/21 at 8:03 PM.

6/28/21, 8:35 PM   #15
Dirtfan

Race Count This Year: 51
Race Count Last Year: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew S. Quinn View Post
Its amazing considering he has forgotten his pass word a couple times
for extended periods of time. I saw him and Flatout18 yesterday and told Rick I was getting worried that he wasnt posting to many of the racing families reports lately. I didnt know if he was chasing after a clerk at Casey's General Store in Osgood to add some excitement to living there. Been so long since I have seen him I didnt recognize him with his Clark Kent styled glasses.

I forgot to ask him if the racing Families are going to Plymouth on Thursday night for Great USAC racing events. Go Blu!!
My guess would be he's been spending
quality time with the Rooster!!

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > MSCS at Tri-State Speedway