IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Shelbyville tqs
9/13/15, 1:29 AM   #1
Shelbyville tqs
trannyman

What a mess.green flag flies while track official is off 4wheeler getting debri,causing a pile up and car to flip multiple times.flat tires getting changed on the track,during a red flag,without penalty.driver exits car and goes out onto track after another driver.(didnt we all see and learn this is BAD idea?),and another black flagged driver and police being called in.

2 members like this post: speidel21, TQ29m
9/13/15, 10:33 AM   #2
Re: Shelbyville tqs
TQ29m

Where were Roy and Dale, and the Durango Kid? Bob

1 member likes this post: racerjim2
9/13/15, 12:02 PM   #3
sprint51

Sounds like allot of people need to step up and become officials since everyone seems to think its sooo easy to control a bunch of children with race cars ... Never hear the good things that happen but everyone is so quick to point out mistakes that happen when there are no clubs for tqs I hope all these arm chair officials can pick up what's left and run a club.its happen in both clubs I was sitting in the stands at Osgood race and watched about the exact things happen. Ron Combs
Last edited by sprint51; 9/13/15 at 12:08 PM.

9/13/15, 1:01 PM   #4
racerjim2

Sounds like some of the drivers don't like being passed or really want to race.

9/13/15, 1:40 PM   #5
Rhewitt

I been to alot of tracks and I've even flagged for 4 yrs and I must say the lack of comunacation between officials was the worst Ive saw in awhile I've been on both sides of the fence a fan and a track official their was alot of great raceing lastnight alot of passing and side by side raceing so I have to say the corner worker on turn two cost a driver alot of money because lack of comuncation and u post something about it and then everybody complains because u tell the truth I've showed up around the tqs and love to watch them run but anymore it isn't any fun the fan base is about 40 to 50 people in the stands and car counts r less than 20 a race

1 member likes this post: Iggy16
9/13/15, 2:00 PM   #6
Iggy16

I wasn't able to go so would someone tell us what happened that was there

9/13/15, 3:34 PM   #7
TqMidget41&84

Oh wow, I didn't realize everyone one else is perfect except for MTQRL officials?!? Since people like to call out the faults, I'd like to thank the officials for delaying the dash in order for the sun to drop and let the drivers actually be able to see driving into turn one. But I guess people can't see the positive things that happen at track.

3 members like this post: #1Brad Kuhn Fan, Shawn, STP
9/13/15, 3:57 PM   #8
trannyman

For over 50 years!tqs have raced and LAST night the sun was sooo bad that race and fans needed delayed.yes,MAYBE that is a good thing.for four cars.How about the 19 that were put in jeopardy of crashes for lack of communications while debri was being removed from racing surface.

9/14/15, 1:41 PM   #9
smithers

I seem to remember that the MTQRL was going to be the savior of tq racing. I guess they are seeing its not as easy to do as it is in the stands, the UMRA would have been ripped for this and for calls not being fair. I guess no one is perfect, who would have thought. Thanks to Terry Eaglin for keeping tqs alive.

2 members like this post: racerjim2, TQ29m
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Shelbyville tqs