IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Levi Jones Done For Season
8/29/12, 10:28 PM   #31
ktsr

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmemmer View Post
kt has enough money behind him from what ive been told.. chase stockton all the way!!!!!!
You're source isn't very reliable Mr Memmer

Posted via Mobile Device

8/29/12, 10:28 PM   #32
Re: Levi Jones Done For Season
ShaneMugavin57

if he was in so much pain and having numbness is his arms/hands should he have even been behind the wheel at the smackdown? Not implying this cause the wreck, I could care less about the accident as far as whose fault etc. it's racing crap happens. But if his health was so bad and his symptoms were so severe he should have started this surgery process sooner no matter how bad the desire to race is. Safety should always be of upmost importance!!

Posted via Mobile Device[/QUOTE]

If Drivers didn't race because they were in pain you wouldn't see many drivers out there past 25. Once the green flies a lot of that pain goes away. It's 2 days later when they are at home trying to get out of bed in the morning that it is probably most apparent.

6 members like this post: DirtyD, Jonr, OTSNWR, Pat O'Connor Fan, PJ Wright, wallbanger II
8/29/12, 10:29 PM   #33
on_the_edge

The 2 guys that a couple have mentioned would be great choices. Chase and Kt can both wheel a car that has been proven week in and week out during USAC competition. The problem that would arise here is that both of these drivers have their own car inside the top 10 of USAC points. Not saying neither one wouldn't be honored to get that caliber of a ride, but lets face it they will not be in the TSR 20 next year. Yes I know the point fund does not pay a great deal of money, but to those 2 it would be a lot. That would be a tough choice to make, go drive the best equipment money can buy, or stay in the family owned car and be able to race the next season.

My best guess would be Bobby East will pilot the car to finish the season. He is already in at TSR, has proven he can win, and is not in his own points battle. Maybe not the fans choice, but probably the easiest and quickest for TSR right now.

2 members like this post: bmemmer, Johnhunt
8/29/12, 10:31 PM   #34
Clydesdale

What about Daron Clayton! The guy could win right off the bat, and not to mention he's got a great fan base, and very fan friendly. He's been fast ever since he started back up this year. Yeah he wrecked once, but do you want to run up front, or a be a field filler? Also, I agree Chase Stockton would be a good canidate, or heck what about TMez? I loved his interview at the Smackdown!

5 members like this post: cmakin, ekohl23, jim goerge, speed bump
8/29/12, 10:31 PM   #35
hoss90

I think Joe Roush or Ray Kennans.

8/29/12, 10:32 PM   #36
on_the_edge

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmemmer View Post
kt has enough money behind him from what ive been told.. chase stockton all the way!!!!!!
Lets not start a battle of who has more money between the two. Kt might have picked up a new sponsor this year, but it takes a lot of money to keep an operation going. As his dad stated his funds are not endless, and in this sport you can always use more money. It's Stockon by the way just to clarify.

8/29/12, 10:32 PM   #37
Stocko23

If we are voting.. lol my vote belongs to my brother Chase Stockon!!
-Lacy Gentry

2 members like this post: flatout18, Morin Racing 98
8/29/12, 10:34 PM   #38
ossuks

My guess is Chevy is upset with USAC and would support Tony parking both the 10 and the 20.

Was TSR also docked 25 pts. or just Levi?

8/29/12, 10:35 PM   #39
fasster23

Justin Grant is a gasser and a great kid. I'd like to see him in TSR equipment.

Posted via Mobile Device

8/29/12, 10:35 PM   #40
ThePurple73

If Robert can't get their car back together put him in it.

3 members like this post: jim goerge, Pat O'Connor Fan, speed bump
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Levi Jones Done For Season