IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Levi Jones Done For Season
8/29/12, 8:20 PM   #11
PIT CART

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue-9 View Post
wow, you beat me to it.

---------- Post added at 7:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:18 PM ----------

Chase Stockon wasn't who I was thinking of. but that would be cool to.

---------- Post added at 7:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:18 PM ----------

Well, Ibracn didn't actually post here, I just pasted this from their website.
Sorry.

Posted via Mobile Device

8/29/12, 8:38 PM   #12
Re: Levi Jones Done For Season
c47

'would be nice if tony at least offered the ride to ballou"

ya think that would ever happen? i dont. (and i am a fan of ballou)
i would ASSUME that TSR has sponsor obligations to keep the cars on the track for the entire season.
i think larson would be the first choice.
Last edited by c47; 8/29/12 at 8:40 PM.

1 member likes this post: Mike M 67
8/29/12, 8:39 PM   #13
EldoraMark

I have been friends with Levi and his family for years . In fact Levi Mother gave me the nick name Eldora Mark. I have never posted anything personally about Levi but I feel I must now. When I arrived at the Jones camp on Thursday Levi had an ice bag on his neck. He told me about the disc problem he was having. His arms and hands were numb and he was in a lot pain. He had recieved some injections in his neck but they were not taken affect. He was using a Tenns unit which is an electrical stimulator to try to calm down the numbing. He told me he was going to see the doctor after the weekend.
I had the same thing he had 24 years ago and I still remember the intense pain. There is no way I could of driven a race car at that time. I hope the Christian out there weather you like him or not keep him and his boy Cru in your prayers.

Get well Levi we will be praying for a complete recovery

8/29/12, 8:46 PM   #14
illinisprintfan

A woman I work with was parked a few spaces down from Levi at Kokomo at the smackdown, and talked to him Friday. He is in alot of pain. It has nothing to do with what happened over the weekend. I would like to see Blake Fitzpatrick in the TSR car for the rest of the season.

8/29/12, 8:52 PM   #15
SpfldMile

I wonder if anyone will drive the TSR 10 at DuQuoin?

1 member likes this post: Midwest Connection
8/29/12, 9:00 PM   #16
Jerry Shaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by EldoraMark View Post
I have been friends with Levi and his family for years . In fact Levi Mother gave me the nick name Eldora Mark. I have never posted anything personally about Levi but I feel I must now. When I arrived at the Jones camp on Thursday Levi had an ice bag on his neck. He told me about the disc problem he was having. His arms and hands were numb and he was in a lot pain. He had recieved some injections in his neck but they were not taken affect. He was using a Tenns unit which is an electrical stimulator to try to calm down the numbing. He told me he was going to see the doctor after the weekend.
I had the same thing he had 24 years ago and I still remember the intense pain. There is no way I could of driven a race car at that time. I hope the Christian out there weather you like him or not keep him and his boy Cru in your prayers.

Get well Levi we will be praying for a complete recovery
Everybody would be better off, if they had more friends like Mark. That's a true friend, that has your back even when there's a good chance he will take fire for doing so. Like on that other thread.

Jerry

Winston Churchill

8/29/12, 9:09 PM   #17
sprinter2b

If you don't like him why do you care? The reason you didn't know is because it's none of your business! If you don't like someone that's your choice and if you want to voice your opinion that's fine but when you go after someone personally when at the end of the day it's none of your business and has nothing to do with you is nothing more than bullying! No matter who it is you should be praying that he recovers and does well! Remember too he's not just a racer but a husband and a father of young children one which has also been very ill!

8/29/12, 9:11 PM   #18
wtvwrocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by c47 View Post
'would be nice if tony at least offered the ride to ballou"

ya think that would ever happen? i dont. (and i am a fan of ballou)
i would ASSUME that TSR has sponsor obligations to keep the cars on the track for the entire season.
i think larson would be the first choice.
Can't see it being Larson - if you visit his website he has already committed to WOO and stock car shows through much of the remainder of the USAC season - can't see him bailing on those but there's always a possibility.

8/29/12, 9:12 PM   #19
jjones776

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprinter2b View Post
If you don't like him why do you care? The reason you didn't know is because it's none of your business! If you don't like someone that's your choice and if you want to voice your opinion that's fine but when you go after someone personally when at the end of the day it's none of your business and has nothing to do with you is nothing more than bullying! No matter who it is you should be praying that he recovers and does well! Remember too he's not just a racer but a husband and a father of young children one which has also been very ill!
Very well said!

Posted via Mobile Device

2 members like this post: DirtyD
8/29/12, 9:13 PM   #20
Sawdust101

It would be a good ride for Logan Hupp, after all he's looking and the #20 seat is empty. Think about it!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Levi Jones Done For Season