IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Updates from Kamp?
7/17/09, 2:34 PM   #161
Re: Updates from Kamp?
TeamCGR

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyBound View Post
Congrats DD, you continue to give Susan more birthday gifts. Great races from what everyone is saying, trust me you really don't see that excitement on the computer. The Boatster leading ISW points, what can I say, you make Arizona sprint cars fans proud Chad. Good job, Go Chad!!!!!! Jon Stanbrough gave the Coleman Gulick, Team CGR sprint car a great run. Coleman and Pete you have to be so pleased with your first attempt at ISW. Next year Coleman will be old enough to run himself, until then job well done great 5th place finish.

Patti
Thanks Patti, it was a very good night for us. But Jon is obviously a little disappointed with 5th since he and Cole were battling for the lead late. That last caution hurt us since our car was a little tight and Jon had to use up the tires battling with Cole. They were blistered big time and the left rear was flat when he came in. When you can keep tires hot while racing, they will still hold up pretty good until they cool at which time you are done. But, we are very pleased and happy for Jon. A night spent with JS is priceless since he and Coleman worked really hard together, along with Dave Bayless, to get the car ready. I believe I even had to get dirty so I have my dry cleaning bill ready for Jon. :2:
www.colemangulick.com
Join us on Facebook: Coleman Gulick Racing
God Bless our Troops and God Bless the USA

1 member likes this post: racingirl
Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Updates from Kamp?